When the problems with ADF will be fixed?

some1

The only navigation system in the MiG-19 is nearly unusable since day one. Every aspect is bugged.

There are problems with the artwork:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=234657

Problems with controls

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=233607

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=263185

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=242058

And problems with actual operation according to real manuals

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=233686

Does Razbam have any time estimate when these issues will get fixed, or just happily ran away with the money? 20 months to sort out basic issues like these sounds ridiculous, yet here we are.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

I have to agree with some1. This navigation system really needs some rework. In addition to the mentioned issues above, you can't always listen to beacon signals. And when switched to compass mode, the needle swiftly locks on to the direction of that signal. Really malfunctioning.

Please, fix.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Seems pointless, but adding my voice to this request as well.

The way I have dealt with this is:

Capture.jpg

I hope that might change in the future since I have had zero enjoyment return on this purchase so far because of this one module breaking bug which has been ignored for far too long. It's honestly incredible.

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

I too am waiting for the rework of the ADF. Don't understand how RAZBAM can let this slide for over a year. Sad for OverStratos, who did a very nice job with the model.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Sad for OverStratos, who did a very nice job with the model.

Yeah, overall they did a good job on the MiG, fixed most issues and even added some extra features post-beta-release. This may be the last "big" issue with the module, so sad to see it left that long without any attention.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

• 6 months later...

The bug reports linked in the first post were deleted without being addressed. 

I give up. 

55 minutes ago, some1 said:

I give up. 

At first I tought that they were moved, but searched for them and couldn't find them anywhere 😞  Sad situation, this aircraft deserved better.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Razbam themselves very probably didn't just made up that information. They, much like the OP, must have had a source.

It's a matter of seeing who is mistaken. Could be bad interpretation (of any parties), different versions of equipment etc.

About this aircraft deserving better, I think Razbam has been doing a good job. It had a bad release, but the most blatant mistakes have been corrected. Currently they're paying attention to their first two modules, but simple as it is, once they start looking into the mig-19, it won't be long to sort out the remaining problems.

Maybe Razbam could comment on this?

[sIGPIC]hi[/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2021 at 12:54 PM, some1 said:

razbam deleted all bugreports for all their modules in late 2020.

they said there is too many and they are getting lost in it. 😄 fresh start.

• Like 1

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580

On 4/4/2021 at 4:02 PM, dorianR666 said:

razbam deleted all bug reports for all their modules in late 2020.

AFAIK the "missing" reports were moved to the "Resolved" sub-sections by a moderator and weren't deleted.

Unfortunately Razbam's "resolved" sections now contain and mix of

• genuine bugs
  • DCS core issues
  • as intended/future feature
  • fixed/updated
  • user errors

... if you think an issue has been forgot, it *may* be worth giving it a "bump" or asking for a status update, otherwise it's likely best to be patient while RB work on the Harrier and Mirage.

The problems with the links in the first post are likely due to forum migration, rather than moderation (assuming they didn't break forum rules, etc.).

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080