INS doesn't align: Training Mission Mirage 2000 C.

Thinder

Hey guys! First, thanks for the fantastic job, I know how hard it can be to come up with this sort of quality and also that It is even more difficult to reach perfection.

I'm just starting, so I might have done something wrong but I've been through this mission about 8 times in 48 hours and I always hit the same issue.

INS doesn't align, the percentage of the alignment process stays firmly at 100% despite the yellow ALIGN blinking no matter how long I wait.

I was wondering if this could be solved one way or another or if I've done something wrong.

Complexe, but great fun, thanks!

INS-Bug.png

Same thing, just time to go back to the game and start again yellow ALIGM blinking, alignment data good....

INS-Bug-2.png

Edited by Thinder

Win 11Pro. Corsair RM1000X PSU. ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PLUS [WI-FI], AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D, Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX Nitro+ Vapor-X 24GB GDDR6. 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series (4 x 8GB) RAM Cl14 DDR4 3600. Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Thrustmaster. TWCS Throttle. PICO 4 256GB.

WARNING: Message from AMD: Windows Automatic Update may have replaced their driver by one of their own. Check your drivers.

M-2000C. Mirage F1. F/A-18C Hornet. F-15C. F-5E Tiger II. MiG-29 "Fulcrum".  Avatar: Escadron de Chasse 3/3 Ardennes. Fly like a Maineyak.

Thank you! Jojo also suggested the same, I'll do it straight away.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It wasn't and I went through the same procedure with the same results again.

Edited by Thinder

Win 11Pro. Corsair RM1000X PSU. ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PLUS [WI-FI], AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D, Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX Nitro+ Vapor-X 24GB GDDR6. 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series (4 x 8GB) RAM Cl14 DDR4 3600. Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Thrustmaster. TWCS Throttle. PICO 4 256GB.

WARNING: Message from AMD: Windows Automatic Update may have replaced their driver by one of their own. Check your drivers.

M-2000C. Mirage F1. F/A-18C Hornet. F-15C. F-5E Tiger II. MiG-29 "Fulcrum".  Avatar: Escadron de Chasse 3/3 Ardennes. Fly like a Maineyak.

I reinstalled the game 3 times, went through this first mission time and time again always with the same result.

I still play with my old PC with my new graphic card, so it is well possible that I experience files corruption due to bad memory and processor jobs, seen it before, and still now with setting changing etc...

Meanwhile, I go through this mission with the option "INS does not require alignment ON", but this limits me to basic navigation.

I'm just starting, so I might have done something wrong but I've been through this mission about 8 times in 48 hours and I always hit the same issue.

INS doesn't align, the percentage of the alignment process stays firmly at 100% despite the yellow ALIGN blinking no matter how long I wait.

I was wondering if this could be solved one way or another or if I've done something wrong.

After switching the INS mode to "ALIGN" and the yellow ALIGN lamp is blinking, you MUST press the VAL button to confirm your data.

The ALIGN lamp stops blinking and is steady, showing the alignment has started.

Same thing, just time to go back to the game and start again yellow ALIGM blinking, alignment data good....

INS-Bug-2.png

In the above picture VAL still looks lit, as if it hasn't been pressed ?

Here is a link to a track of the Cold Start Training Mission run in Open Beta 2.5.6.50979 demonstrating the correct alignment procedure :-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/etogh2nbrqex8y4/M2K%20Training%2001%20FINAL.miz_05072020_23-06.trk?dl=0

It might also be worth checking that neither "Game Mode" options are set in "Options > Gameplay"

If you continue to have issues, please attach a short track of your startup/alignment procedure.

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080