AI units

Richard Dastardly

I may have msised a detailed roadmap, but I'd very much like to see a couple more AI air units, at least one German one. I'd suggest the Ju-88, given that is almost as multirole as the Mosquito... using B-17s on Axis side lacks many things.

A couple more ground units, eg a fixed artillery piece - commonwealth 25pdr perhaps? or maybe something which would fit in with any era - just to add ground variety would also be appreciated.

Most Wanted: the angry Naval Lynx | Seafire | Buccaneer | Hawker Hunter | Hawker Tempest/Sea Fury | Su-17/22 | rough strip rearming / construction

I may have msised a detailed roadmap, but I'd very much like to see a couple more AI air units, at least one German one. I'd suggest the Ju-88, given that is almost as multirole as the Mosquito... using B-17s on Axis side lacks many things.

A couple more ground units, eg a fixed artillery piece - commonwealth 25pdr perhaps? or maybe something which would fit in with any era - just to add ground variety would also be appreciated.

Check the "Unofficial Roadmap" about a more update WW2 Assets pack "update". Some units has on progress and Waiting to release.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=116893

Yes you missed it. AI units are part of the WWII Assets Pack so the list is in that sub-forum, not sure why it's not a sticky though.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3260276&postcount=1

Really the list from 2017 with the title "Current Asset Pack List (subject to change)" ?

@NineLine: Maybe it's time for a new list: Asset Pack ai planned for 2020?

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

@NineLine: Maybe it's time for a new list: Asset Pack ai planned for 2020?

:megalol:

We were supposed to get a major update to the assets pack by the end of summer....

F-16 is probably the most important module for ED ever and it has caused the Open Beta update to be delayed until today. Hopefully we will see that major update in the patch released with the F-16. But I'm not holding my breath.

• 3 months later...

We could really do with some Axis bombers to shoot down...

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]