Mirage 2000C Update this week?

Davee

Hello Zeus and Co.

Just a hint - just a little one - can we expect any form of update to the Mirage 2000C this Wednesday? Anything?

I've asked myself this question for several weeks now so I thought I'd ask outright for a hint.

I need some positive news at this time and anything for my favourite ride would really help.

Cheers

Cats . . . . .

Hello Zeus and Co.

Just a hint - just a little one - can we expect any form of update to the Mirage 2000C this Wednesday? Anything?

I've asked myself this question for several weeks now so I thought I'd ask outright for a hint.

I need some positive news at this time and anything for my favourite ride would really help.

Cheers

Cats . . . . .

Yes an update will be very Cool :thumbup:

Current specs: Windows 10 64bit, i7-7700K @ 4.8 Ghz, 32 GB RAM, 1 To SSD, RTX2070-Super, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog, TM T.Flight Rudder Pedals

Since it's a beta going public i would say that it's unlikely for them to add more changes.

How can it go public with so many issues and incomplete systems ?

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

How can it go public with so many issues and incomplete systems ?

The Mirage ? If you're speaking about the Mirage it's almost complete with very few missing systems (2-3 to be exact, one that was never confirmed to be added), and 3-6 ~minor/major bugs.

And i was speaking about 1.5.7, the current beta version will go "public" that's a wrong terminalogy i used there, it will be released on the release version of DCS. But since it's a patch going from beta where they, apparently, solved most of the issues, then it's unlikely for them to add more changes in this version.

Edited by Rex854Warrior

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Mirage ? If you're speaking about the Mirage it's almost complete with very few missing systems (2-3 to be exact, one that was never confirmed to be added), and 3-6 ~minor/major bugs.

And i was speaking about 1.5.7, the current beta version will go "public" that's a wrong terminalogy i used there, it will be released on the release version of DCS. But since it's a patch going from beta where they, apparently, solved most of the issues, then it's unlikely for them to add more changes in this version.

As far as I know, it as told by one of the developers that the entire PCA had to be reprogrammed, since many features herein where not very realistic.

Also the FM should have an overhaul and we still miss to see correct implementation of the INS update process.

So maybe we are lucky to se all those in the next update, but I rather guess it would have to be tested in the OB rather than just being added to the sable version and called release version.

My hopes are not high :huh:

• Like 1

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

As far as I know, it as told by one of the developers that the entire PCA had to be reprogrammed, since many features herein where not very realistic.

Also the FM should have an overhaul and we still miss to see correct implementation of the INS update process.

So maybe we are lucky to se all those in the next update, but I rather guess it would have to be tested in the OB rather than just being added to the sable version and called release version.

My hopes are not high :huh:

The FM changes are only at low speeds high AoA, has already been fixed internaly. And the PCA is realistic, it's just not perfect in the way it operates, the hole PCA won't be reprogrammed as most of the features are already here, just a few things here and there that will make it operate more logicaly and some new things will be added indeed.

And you don't understand what i'm saying, i am not speaking about the Mirage update, i'm speaking about the DCS 1.5.7 update (game update currently available in OB) that will be released (on the DCS stable version) today. I was simply saying that we probably won't have an update for the Mirage as therewere none in the 1.5.7 OpenBeta.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The FM changes are only at low speeds high AoA, has already been fixed internaly. And the PCA is realistic, it's just not perfect in the way it operates, the hole PCA won't be reprogrammed as most of the features are already here, just a few things here and there that will make it operate more logicaly and some new things will be added indeed.

And you don't understand what i'm saying, i am not speaking about the Mirage update, i'm speaking about the DCS 1.5.7 update (game update currently available in OB) that will be released (on the DCS stable version) today. I was simply saying that we probably won't have an update for the Mirage as therewere none in the 1.5.7 OpenBeta.

Roger - now I know what You mean.

Next week then... :thumbup:

Fixed it for you, since we've been saying that for over a month now...

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

2.1 is more likely to be updated first.

Any effort to keep 1.5 up to date is a waste of time taking in count the vast changes 2.5 are bringing. But this is only my personal guess. Every effort must focus on 2.5 and updating 2.1 until the merge.

• Like 1

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Yes, I was just thinking the same :music_whistling:

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

This dont mean i will not welcome any update for 1.5, of course.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Maybe they should explore the option of removing it from release and putting it back into beta to avoid any exposure to being accused of being misleading.

I don't test for bugs, but when I do I do it in production.

Are you sure?

Cause I'm not. :smartass:

2.1 is more likely to be updated first.

Same question.

Whatever DCS branch gets an update first (when the things are ready to be released for the 2000) will get the changes first. That's as simple as that, unless the fix is branch-related (e.g. brigthness in 2.1)

spacer.png

Yep, I hope they realize that the level of exigence of DCS pilots are WAY higher than in FSX...

Regards

Since many people bind some shortcuts on HOTAS, well... realism is here something realy relative. But yes, it is better to have at least a correct process that does not change every month.

Hi,

Could you tell us what are the missing systems you are referring to?

I find the Mirage pretty neat the way it is now.