C-101 update

Vibora

• 1 month later...

We are doing again the cockpit structure model. Since we changed the external model about a year ago, we decided to redo the cockpit to make it fit the external model, following now exact real measurements. The pilot will be able to sit correctly, according to visual references stablished in real world. The cockpit visibility will improve noticeably.

The model is in fact finished, and the team is working now on textures.

We'll have more news regarding its release in about a week, and will show you some screenshots in a few days.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

We are doing again the cockpit structure model. Since we changed the external model about a year ago, we decided to redo the cockpit to make it fit the external model, following now exact real measurements. The pilot will be able to sit correctly, according to visual references stablished in real world. The cockpit visibility will improve noticeably.

We'll have more news regarding its release in about a week, and will show you some screenshots in a few days.

Cool. Just want to make a small suggestion ... take or leave. Is it possible to remove the undone seat harness when the pilot is not visible? I know a lot of modules show it but I always felt it looked a little silly. There a couple of modules at least that don't show it. P-51 and F-86 come to mind and I'm sure others.

Cool. Just want to make a small suggestion ... take or leave. Is it possible to remove the undone seat harness when the pilot is not visible? I know a lot of modules show it but I always felt it looked a little silly. There a couple of modules at least that don't show it. P-51 and F-86 come to mind and I'm sure others.

It's a minor issue and some people would prefer maybe to see the harness, we take it into account anyway, txs :)

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

The 101 already has one of my favorite cockpits and I look forward to seeing the new one. A little extra visibility never hurts ;)

ok. next request :) Is there a plan to animate the control stick and throttle buttons ... trim switch, air brake, etc. ?

+1

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I am super pumped for the updated aircraft. Better vis will be great and a new cockpit is sweet. I like it as basic (western) IFR trainer platform and to have the ability to teach from the back seat. Anxious to see it what you guys produce. :)

• Like 1