SATAL 2018

M0ltar

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks Rage. :)

Owned modules: P-47 | P-51D | Spitfire MkIX | I-16 | Bf 109 K-4 | Fw190 D-9 | Fw190 A-8 | Yak-52 | MiG-15 | F-86F | C-101 | A-10C | AJS-37 | L-39 | F-5E | M-2000C | MiG-21bis | F-14 | AV-8B Harrier II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | Ka-50 | SA342 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2.

Maps: Syria, Nevada TTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944, & The Channel.

Hardware: GeForce 1080TI, I7 7700K, 32GB RAM.

https://www.lesirreductibles.com -

Don't get me wrong but this time both teams had weak SA this week. Could have been tougher fight.

One problem from viewer side was the lag or bug I'm not sure. Freezes happened and sometimes missiles were hitting their targets but in the map view they were seen as still they were few kilometers away.

[CENTER]

Signum_Signatur.png

[/CENTER]

Don't get me wrong but this time both teams had weak SA this week. Could have been tougher fight.

One problem from viewer side was the lag or bug I'm not sure. Freezes happened and sometimes missiles were hitting their targets but in the map view they were seen as still they were few kilometers away.

Im not really sure that your comment is constructive in any way shape or form as it pertains to SATAL. The teams did a great job this week. If you think you could do a better job, we welcome you to join the event.

The issue with missiles disappearing away from the target in the map was unfortunate, but I believe its an issue with DCS at the moment.

Im not really sure that your comment is constructive in any way shape or form as it pertains to SATAL. The teams did a great job this week. If you think you could do a better job, we welcome you to join the event.

Well, I'm not trying to be constructive I just said my opinion. I also do not humiliate any player or team, everybody can lose SA and its just normal. If I broke someone's motivation I apologize for that.

[CENTER]

Signum_Signatur.png

[/CENTER]

Thank you to Insky and the 51st guys for this event.

Our boys learnt a lot from this and cant wait for the next one :)

I watched the steam and really enjoyed it.

THANK YOU

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Other commitments meant that I missed the live stream today but im looking forward to watching it later today when I finally get some time to myself!

I have to admit to being behind the curve to this live streaming business. When it was first touted to me I was a little dismissive but it certainly one of the most enjoyable aspects of DCS MP events now. Especially when you get to know the regulars!

Remember SATAL is an (almost) year long event. The first match is just the start. Lots more opportunity to try new tactics and see what other are doing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Just wanted to drop a line and say I am a huge fan of SATAL now. Usually catch the stream afterwards on Saturdays, but it is now a weekly habit. Great work putting it all together and making it all happen, and great job to all the squadrons out there participating!!! Look forward to each week and the competition that will continue to build!

Just wanted to drop a line and say I am a huge fan of SATAL now. Usually catch the stream afterwards on Saturdays, but it is now a weekly habit. Great work putting it all together and making it all happen, and great job to all the squadrons out there participating!!! Look forward to each week and the competition that will continue to build!

Thank you Plague2Delta, so far it has worked out. It is a learning process for us as well, Im sure we will improve the DCS competetive streams as we are getting closer to the end games.

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

Well done ITGC, S! Many thanks to 51st and 104th for putting up this tournament.

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=