AIM-7 HELO mode

MRaza

Does the HELO mode work for the AIM-7s? Does it change anything in terms of missile trajectory?

Also to what extent does changing the target size between SML, MED, and LRG change the missile behavior?

Or is all this unimplemented?

AIM-7H increases the ability to attack small targets at low altitude. The RCS scintillation of helicopter may affect AIM-7. HELO uses different trajectories to attack low-altitude targets.

LOFT exists only in AIM-7H. But even AIM-7F can be used in games.

I haven't seen evidence that these modes are implemented.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

AIM-7H increases the ability to attack small targets at low altitude. The RCS scintillation of helicopter may affect AIM-7. HELO uses different trajectories to attack low-altitude targets.

LOFT exists only in AIM-7H. But even AIM-7F can be used in games.

Do you know if this is all implemented though?

I haven't seen evidence that these modes are implemented.

Ok thanks

Does the HELO mode work for the AIM-7s? Does it change anything in terms of missile trajectory?

Also to what extent does changing the target size between SML, MED, and LRG change the missile behavior?

Or is all this unimplemented?

I haven't seen any difference between any of the aim-7 modes, and it seems like the only mode implemented so far is loft mode, since the trajectories are identical. I'm not sure when the other modes will be present. Loft mode does work fairly well as a loft missile though, so you'll have that going for you.

I haven't tested RCS or size differences yet, but I set the correct categories anyway just in case.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]