A-10C Basic Flight Training Qualification DLC

Sorry, I believe it IS the practice mission... it's the first mission after you get flown in on the C130 (practice ground handling, follow humvee around).

Thanks for checking it out.

i7-4790k @ 4.4GHZ, 32GB G. Skill Ripjaws DDR-2133 RAM, EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3, Crucial M500 SSD, VKB MCG, TWCS Throttle, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5

Ground handling training mission still not working after the latest update... instructor never says anything after "ok lets check your shutdown procedure".

i7-4790k @ 4.4GHZ, 32GB G. Skill Ripjaws DDR-2133 RAM, EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3, Crucial M500 SSD, VKB MCG, TWCS Throttle, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5

Q: Will the NTTR converted basic and advanced training qualification campaigns be free of charge for owners of the original ED store Caucasus campaigns or will this cost a bit extra?

Both campaigns will be complete redos with updated voice overs, etc so they will be new DLCs.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Ground handling training mission still not working after the latest update... instructor never says anything after "ok lets check your shutdown procedure".

Sorry but we could not reproduce the issue on our system using the latest DCS World version 1.5.5.60503. Both the practice and campaign missions completed ok.

Try the Interactive Shutdown mission as it may indicate which switch is causing issues on your system and uses similar trigger detection parameters.

Likely there is some memory corruption or another program interfering so that when a switch is off there is some noise causing it to fall outside the trigger parameters so it's not really off but not on either.

The Interactive Shutdown mission may highlight the switch or stop completely if one of the switch settings is faulty. That might provide a clue as to what is happening.

Sorry but we could not reproduce the issue on our system using the latest DCS World version 1.5.5.60503. Both the practice and campaign missions completed ok.

Try the Interactive Shutdown mission as it may indicate which switch is causing issues on your system and uses similar trigger detection parameters.

Likely there is some memory corruption or another program interfering so that when a switch is off there is some noise causing it to fall outside the trigger parameters so it's not really off but not on either.

The Interactive Shutdown mission may highlight the switch or stop completely if one of the switch settings is faulty. That might provide a clue as to what is happening.

Mission is working now after deleting the campaign from the module manager, reinstalling, and restarting the campaign. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had trouble with Mission 8? The in-flight emergencies are not happening for me?

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

• 3 weeks later...

BFT-09

During training touch an go using the ILS APP everything is fine.

When doing the ILS APP after the go around following the glideslop lets the FE abort the training.

During the Check Ride same issue, plus the problem, that the FE says lets check your shutdown procedure and then nothing happens.

Cheers Sven

BFT-09

During training touch an go using the ILS APP everything is fine.

When doing the ILS APP after the go around following the glideslop lets the FE abort the training.

During the Check Ride same issue, plus the problem, that the FE says lets check your shutdown procedure and then nothing happens.

Cheers Sven

Don't depart the pattern altitude until you are cleared by the tower. There may be aircraft on the runway and you could be ordered to go around (ie stay in the pattern). The trigger is disabled within 5 miles which should be after tower clearance.

Not sure why the shutdown procedure didn't work if you didn't get a previous terminate call. Likely one of the switches didn't register properly.

Email us a mapleflagmissions@gmail.com if you continue to have issues.

• 5 months later...

Hello,

I have a question about checklist included. On 21st page for SA-9 we have "09" RWR symbol. But, as I know, SA-9 uses IR missles and can't be detected by A-10C. Another checklists haven't such symbol in them. Ingame test was held - none RWR symbol too.

If there's a mistake, is it only with SA-9 or should I recheck other RWR symbols?

Edited by Sforzando

That's a good idea. We could put something in the F10 menu to allow you to get a success rating immediately and skip the mission.

We have a few other updates we want to make so we will include that in the next update.

In the mean time you can update your logbook as per this post.

Hi Sabre,

That would be really nice. I am in the fifth attempt on mission

2 (cockpit prep) and I got a "too close" three times already, one I cycled the flap

From down to up and on the first I missed only one radio...

Too say the true, the campaign is quite annoying so far and I tell you that as RL TRI/TRE.

I'd never flunk a guy for the items I missed.

Anyway, I will keep trying.

All th best,

Sydy

Edited by Sydy

Maybe a little bit off topic, but just a little bit. So please accept my apology in advance.

I absolutely love the Flight Training Campaigns. But are there any plans on offering those on the NTTR - this would be absolutely amazing.

Cheers

Main Module: AH-64D

Personal Wishlist: HH-60G, F-117A, B-52H

Hi Sabre,

That would be really nice. I am in the fifth attempt on mission

2 (cockpit prep) and I got a "too close" three times already, one I cycled the flap

From down to up and on the first I missed only one radio...

Too say the true, the campaign is quite annoying so far and I tell you that as RL TRI/TRE.

I'd never flunk a guy for the items I missed.

Anyway, I will keep trying.

All th best,

Sydy

We debated how challenging to make the missions and in the end decided the FE should be a right SOB and won't accept anything but perfection.

A bit unrealistic perhaps but we can guarantee you will remember the checklist after failing a number of times.

For me it was the Pitot Heat switch. I never forget it now. :thumbup:

Maybe a little bit off topic, but just a little bit. So please accept my apology in advance.

I absolutely love the Flight Training Campaigns. But are there any plans on offering those on the NTTR - this would be absolutely amazing.

Cheers

Yes this is on our roadmap. :thumbup:

Hello, Sabre

About our little RWR problem

I've written to toby23, he created the Threat list you've send me. Please, look our discussion:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=76571&page=4

Even though he agreed about SA-9, still there's a problem. I've checked SA-9 occasionally. Possible, there are some other errors, which I, honestly, don't want to recheck.

Also, you have warning for missles in your list, which I can't find in any Threat list. Held test with Mig-31 with R-33 (AA-9) missles only. Only "M" symbol instead of "9". Where did you find that info?