Take note 3rd parties!

Bloodhound57

What Eagle Dynamics is doing with the Hornet is amazing. These updates, almost daily, are giving me a greater appreciation of how this module is being developed! I cannot thank you guys enough for that.

Thank you!

A satisfied customer.

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Yes. I am happy with the development updates. They are showing us the development of the product and what we are spending our money on. We are actually seeing it.

I wish Heatblur did what ED is doing with the Hornet. Leads me to believe that they are not as far along as we thought. The last update did not have any in game video or pics.

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

i perefer daily updates and i am very happy what ed is doing.

otherwise i can't help thinking some problems happened and development is on hold.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Same here. With daily updates, make me wake up and check the site/forum, each and check site/forum, back from work and check site/forum, before sleep, check site/forum again...this is crazy, but let me get updates of my "investment" for a simulator. I think that is better then you never get updates or some times in long period..this is not good in my view.

You mean that you are happy to have bought development updates ?

these updates arent Exclusive to people who jumped on pre orders. Besides it clear from updates and streams the Hornet is pretty darn close to Early access release. Thatts why the put it into pre release already. Its not like ED are con artists.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

I was joking.

It's good indeed to have development updates of a pre-paid product, it helps other to make the decision to pre-buy it and this helps trust.

But honestly I don't care a lot about development updates, I prefer to discover the whole thing when I put my hands on it. Moreover the development is so slow that even highly frequent updates can't suppress the hype torture.

But, what is more important for me would be development updates about post-released product fixing. The todo list gets bigger everyday.

Edited by Bogey Jammer
indeed

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

"The todo list gets bigger everyday."

I think there are likely more than one to do list being worked on by more than one group within ED. The people making jets are likely not the same people who are working on net-code and other engine issues. While I'd be happy to see updates on the engine, including testing video and that sort of stuff... I am fairly sure that the progress on new planes is only helping fund the progress on all of the other stuff.

If you're into racing at all think of new planes and other content as the sponsor... They sponsor the continued development of the underlying simulation engine :). No sponsors... No racing.

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

I am pretty sure that these updates are not the only thing that Wags does for Eagle Dynamics. It takes 20 seconds to upload a picture and 1 minute to upload a video.

Often updates are one of the marketing methods to keep users (buyers) more connected to the product. In this case it is win-win situation. People get info about product development, and devs get the excitation of the people which means higer income when the result will be released :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I am pretty sure that these updates are not the only thing that Wags does for Eagle Dynamics. It takes 20 seconds to upload a picture and 1 minute to upload a video.

Wags is the one who creates the tutorial videos and missions as well. All of the interactive early access Hornet missions have been created by him. He also lends his voice and instruction to various campaigns ..and that's only one aspect.

The dude is seriously busy and a huge asset to ED.

Most definitely enjoying frequent updates! Much appreciated!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

What Eagle Dynamics is doing with the Hornet is amazing. These updates, almost daily, are giving me a greater appreciation of how this module is being developed! I cannot thank you guys enough for that.

Thank you!

A satisfied customer.

It's cool and all, but personally, I'd really prefer it if all modules were completely finished first, and THEN announced as being available for sale. A guy can only take so much! I was *really* looking forward to that Typhoon :(

Just a personal preference, understand.

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!