Woohoo, score! ;)

Aluminum Donkey

Just pre-ordered the F/A-18C and Persian Gulf map.

Now I get to enjoy pacing around the house chewing my fingers down to little nibs waiting for it :) hehehe

Hope it's good

Peace and happy warfare all

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!

I'm sure it's a good choice!

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I'm sure it's a good choice!

Now all we have to do is crawl out of our skin waiting for it to get released, and then we can agonize over whether or not to fork over $850 for a used GTX 1080 Ti ;)

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

Says the guy with a 1070 lol *shakes head*

???

It's pretty nice, but it's no 1080 Ti, not even close. Great for any and all games, but on some occasions, shows its limitations in DCS World (usually Normandy, mirrors on, over a big city).

Admittedly, I shake my head at people who run two 1080 Ti's in SLI (and a 10C/20T CPU) just to play dumbass games like CoD :D (not that I have a problem with CoD, but it's easy to run)

AD

Kit:

same here. got the hornet + persian gulf together.

i was always a few years behind new releases because my hardware was never up to date. this time i've gone all out (or as far as my budget allowed me to go) and will for the first time get the chance to enjoy something new with everyone else. :)

my wife has a point. what's the pointing of earning if we're not going to spend it on ourselves from time to time?

same here. got the hornet + persian gulf together.

i was always a few years behind new releases because my hardware was never up to date. this time i've gone all out (or as far as my budget allowed me to go) and will for the first time get the chance to enjoy something new with everyone else. :)

my wife has a point. what's the pointing of earning if we're not going to spend it on ourselves from time to time?

There has to be a motive behind that? Next few weeks she will be wearing a new pair of shoes each and every week. Remember all that money you spent on that sim.:D well that means I can go and buy...

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link