VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

@gonvise Current weapons loadout is shown when you use the Select Stores command (enable hints).

For that pop-up looks you may need to run a DCS repair.

Ok thanks, but perhaps it would be clearer if the hints show only the available loadout.

Pop-up solved reseting VAICOM... but if you order "startup" or "align..." at a time that is not possible, squelch sound keeps sounding until jester accept another order.

And please, let the option of have wheel available.

Here is a set of kneeboard cheat sheets I made with all the RIO commands from the manual if anyone wants them. I Never remember the right phrase to say so they help me out big time.

Speedy, your pages are nicer than the ones I made so I am going to use yours. :thumbup:

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

Here is a set of kneeboard cheat sheets I made with all the RIO commands from the manual if anyone wants them. I Never remember the right phrase to say so they help me out big time.

Awesome! I've had AIRIO turned off due to the disabling of Jester's menu and I can never remember the correct phrases.

Allowing an option to leave the RIO wheel enabled would be the best option. But, this is a great workaround.

Wayz Out

Intel Core i9 9900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z390E Gaming MB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb DDR4-3200 | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe

HTC Vive Pro VR | Logitech G x56 HOTAS | Logitech G PRO Pedals

A couple of days ago I just stopped flying DCS because VaicomPro had messed up all my control bindings and updates seemed to come out every day.

Last night I reread 10 pages of information and got things to work again. let me share a few hints and still some small problems.

- I had the radio menus popping up all the time - I did the master reset on the lua file and that solved it.

- I have set several preferences in VaicomPro like Select tunes radio before starting DCS. When in DCS it does not work. When I look at the preferences again the option was turned off. Another good example is the ICS hot mic, I select it but when in DCS it is not set.

I saw a suggestion about holding the transmit button a little longer, This really helps. I have added a command next to go through the kneeboard pages. I found out that I can hold the transmit button and just keep saying Next until I get to the right page. Then let go of the transmit button.

- I added the Jester commands to the kneeboard and with the correct syntax in front of me I can issue the commands and get a response from Jester

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

I had a weird one in the Aerobatics server in the Hornet, over the last couple of nights

I could contact the tanker on 253.0, but when I tried to pre-contact I could not communicate and my radio would not stay on 253.0, always jumped to 255.0 and no matter how many times I retuned it would select 253.0 for just long enough for me to see the 253 on the scratchpad then immediately jump to 255

Exited out of Vaicom, made some rudimentary commands for the Comms menu and DCS and the server comms work fine, 99% sure VAICOM is the culprit

Strange thing is in single player it works a treat

:thumbup: amazing! Please do you have the same for the "normal" commands?

thanks!

Well done, mate :thumbup:

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

;3870435']When ever I try to change radar stuff like azimuth i get a message that the radar is in lock mode??? how do I get it off this mode and why is this a feature?

Had the same issue in one of the single missions today. I tried to tell Jester to lock on a single target ahead, but kept getting a message from VAICOM that the radar is in lock mode.

It would be nice to know what causes this and how to get around it.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Hollywood,

Since few releases (I guess 2.5.9.*) I have issue with auto-update, after start VA pop-up shows that new version exists, I click yes to update. After a while I see message that VAICOM plugin initialized. When I restart VA, still previous version of plugin but no pup-up this time.

I noticed that in 2.5.8.* VA was restarted itself (I got notification that VA was not gracefully closed) but now VA never restart after updating plugin.

It is not big deal, but I just wonder what can caused that behavior. Any logs can help you? I can easily recreate scenario.

Take a look my mods :joystick: 

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin

Post AIRIO updates, "Take 10" and some other commands don't work for me. VA is recognizing them, but nothing happens. "Take [1-9]" seems to work, but 10, 11, 12, especially 10, aren't doing anything. Other commands, I use commonly work fine. "Request Rearm", "Ground power on", etc.

I have done a LUA reset.

Just had this pop up after latest update. Is this VoiceAttack? or is it because I have disabled the Squelch? Using 1.73

17:33:22 - UNABLE TO INVOKE PLUGIN, 'VAICOM PRO 2.5. DUE TO EXCEPTION: 'VoiceAttack.VoiceAttackInvokeProxyClass' does not contain a definition for 'State'

Sorry, just seen post a little back. Will update Voice Attack

Edited by tmansteve

Heres a little cheat sheat for RIO (JESTER/ICEMAN):

Sometimes its a pain to learn the options what to say but Vaicom has a pull up list for (show options) yall already know but here are each (show options) for all root commands:

RIO OPTIONS:

(JESTER)

Scan Range

Scan Azimuth

Scan Elevation

Track Single

Select Stores

Set Fuse

Set Ripple Quanity

Set Ripple Time

Set Ripple Distance

Select Stations

Radio Mode

Link Mode

Link Host

Navigate

Restore

Tacan Mode

TACAN Ground Station

TACAN Tune

Countermeasures Mode

Flares Mode

Chaff Program

Display

Dispense Order

Flares Program

(ICEMAN)

Set Altitude

Change Altitude

Change Speed

Set Heading

Turn

Hollywood,

Since few releases (I guess 2.5.9.*) I have issue with auto-update, after start VA pop-up shows that new version exists, I click yes to update. After a while I see message that VAICOM plugin initialized. When I restart VA, still previous version of plugin but no pup-up this time.

I noticed that in 2.5.8.* VA was restarted itself (I got notification that VA was not gracefully closed) but now VA never restart after updating plugin.

It is not big deal, but I just wonder what can caused that behavior. Any logs can help you? I can easily recreate scenario.

I have the same behavior. The autoupdate seems to work but when I open Ctrl + Alt + C it shows the old version number, even after manually restarting VA.

My VA shows this when autoupdating:

20.57.36 - Plugin 'VAICOM PRO 2.5' initialized.

20.57.36 - Ready for commands.

20.57.35 - Installing...

20.57.35 - Package download complete.

20.56.35 - Downloading package.....

20.56.35 - Executing automatic update.

20.55.01 - New update available!

20.55.01 - Initializing..

20.55.01 - Press LCtrl+LAlt+C for config.

20.55.01 - VAICOM PRO for DCS World. License: PRO

20.55.00 - Plugin support enabled.

This goes back to before AIRIO came out. I have gotten into a habit of downloading the latest .DLLs and replace the old ones after every update.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ANON6-1 | Wolfie

Post AIRIO updates, "Take 10" and some other commands don't work for me. VA is recognizing them, but nothing happens. "Take [1-9]" seems to work, but 10, 11, 12, especially 10, aren't doing anything. Other commands, I use commonly work fine. "Request Rearm", "Ground power on", etc.

I have done a LUA reset.

I had this issue for a long time too without thinking to much about it. I vent in game just now to test and found it to work this time, both single player and multiplayer.

VA v.1.7.5 - VAICOM.DLL v.2.5.9.10 - AIRIO.DLL v2.5.1.0

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ANON6-1 | Wolfie

I had this issue for a long time too without thinking to much about it. I vent in game just now to test and found it to work this time, both single player and multiplayer.

VA v.1.7.5 - VAICOM.DLL v.2.5.9.10 - AIRIO.DLL v2.5.1.0

I'm still having trouble after the most recent updates.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

*** Disregard ***

Edited by DERacing
Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

Outstanding Hollywood! finally took the plunge!

many thanks

Edited by protea1

AMD FX-8350

PALLIT GeForce GTX 1080 [ NVIDIA]

CRUCIAL MX500 1TB SDD

DELL P4317Q 43"

TRACK IR

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Viacom VoiceAttack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm still having trouble after the most recent updates.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Try adding the commands from the config to the CTRL+ALT+C in the editor tab. Hit finish then apply the changes like you changed the keywords. worked for me.

There is a description of how to do it in the manual if you are unsure.

Are the F10 menu options to create crates/load units in a heavily scripted custom mission on a multiplayer server like DDCS the ones referenced in the manual as "custom scripting is used and and not accessible at this time"?

I'm trying to get them working...they've seemed to be imported to the profile and are recognized, but no menu actions are being performed. I'm having to create my own commands that just send raw keyboard input, but the F7 (and F12) simply will not be received by DCS making menu navigation impossible...even when pressing them on my keyboard manually. Other F# keys are working.

EDIT - FIXED!: TrackIR was grabbing F7 and F12 for the default "precision" and "pause" function within its own program. Keyboard issue fixed!...but custom F10 commands are still not working when imported using the import F10 function.

Edited by AbortedMan

Gents, I'm confused: is it possible to use VAICOM Pro, with Easy Communication disabled in DCS settings, - without settings frequencies manually on a radio panel?

In other word: If I use VAICOM Pro with Easy Communication enabled in DCS - when I address to a tower - its frequency is set automatically.

And I know there is a checkbox in VAICOM Pro Preferencies: "Select Tunes Radio".

But I cannot get the radio tuned automatically with this checkbox set - If Ez Comm is disabled in DCS..

i7-6700k (4.7 GHz) // RAM 32 Gb // GTX 1070 // // Windows 10 64-bit LTSB;

VKB Gunfighter Mk2 Pro + VKB MCG Pro // BRD-F1(v.2) // Oculus Rift cv1 // BRD-N(v. №4) // VKB King Cobra MkII Fat // VKB King Cobra MkIII Fat // Saitek X55 // Saitek throttle Quadrant // Microsoft FFB 2 // Saitek X45 // Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog // VKB MK20-3 Pro Pedals // VKB RDRXXI-L // TrackIR 5

Gents, I'm confused: is it possible to use VAICOM Pro, with Easy Communication disabled in DCS settings, - without settings frequencies manually on a radio panel?

In other word: If I use VAICOM Pro with Easy Communication enabled in DCS - when I address to a tower - its frequency is set automatically.

And I know there is a checkbox in VAICOM Pro Preferencies: "Select Tunes Radio".

But I cannot get the radio tuned automatically with this checkbox set - If Ez Comm is disabled in DCS..

Bind/use the "AUTO" keybind to transmit when giving a voice command.

Try adding the commands from the config to the CTRL+ALT+C in the editor tab. Hit finish then apply the changes like you changed the keywords. worked for me.

There is a description of how to do it in the manual if you are unsure.

Way past this step.

Forgot to add in addition to the "Take 10" command issue:

RIO is enabled. Menu is NOT disabled. I forgot to post that the RIO commands are not being sent to DCS. "Loud & Clear" never triggers, but is recognized.

Bind/use the "AUTO" keybind to transmit when giving a voice command.

Yes I did bind. Still not working...

But anyway - it's possible, isn't it?

i7-6700k (4.7 GHz) // RAM 32 Gb // GTX 1070 // // Windows 10 64-bit LTSB;

VKB Gunfighter Mk2 Pro + VKB MCG Pro // BRD-F1(v.2) // Oculus Rift cv1 // BRD-N(v. №4) // VKB King Cobra MkII Fat // VKB King Cobra MkIII Fat // Saitek X55 // Saitek throttle Quadrant // Microsoft FFB 2 // Saitek X45 // Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog // VKB MK20-3 Pro Pedals // VKB RDRXXI-L // TrackIR 5

Yes using 'select' command. Easy comms off in DCS and 'Select tunes radio' turned on. Then you first say recipient then select. So fod instance 'Focus...Select' while pressing the talk button in Vaicom for the radio you wish to tune.

Works great with the Tomcat.