R-27ER question

I really don’t understand how come you can keep telling the R-27 is not in Russian inventory.

I wasn't the one who said it.

So saw you last time in Aim-54 thread telling is nothing imposible for such a great missile...

Prove it, show where I said those words.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Even the MiG-29 manual has reference to the R-27EP.

For example it says that the missile can even be used in Fi0-mode similar to a heatseeking missile. The tone will be played when the missile seeker has found a target. It also says that the radar complex has to be turned off in Fi0 mode to avoid detection of the planes own radiation.

Yes, but until now there was no evidence of the missile being in inventory. Also, while there have been lengthier descriptions written for tactics used with the 27R/T, there were no such descriptions for the 27P.

Of course, that only raises a bit of suspicion - for western fighters some weapon use is in manuals that you can't have access too ... though this is unusual in that if you find one weapon being described in a particular way, you'll usually find all the others, too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Yes, but until now there was no evidence of the missile being in inventory. Also, while there have been lengthier descriptions written for tactics used with the 27R/T, there were no such descriptions for the 27P.

Of course, that only raises a bit of suspicion - for western fighters some weapon use is in manuals that you can't have access too ... though this is unusual in that if you find one weapon being described in a particular way, you'll usually find all the others, too.

Manuals of aircraft that can use the R-27P -secret are not in the public domain. There is some information about this missile.

That's fine. As far as DCS is concerned it would be on late model Su-27/30/34. But on the on the player Su-27.

Cuba, East Germany, Hungary etc. have R-27R in inventory. These missiles was exported from Soviet Union. then what is your proof to tell R-27 is not in Russia inventory.

You will not find any information about what version or improved version is in inventory. they seem not to name specific improved series.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry, post 232 in the thread I linked Chizh answers your question about use of the EP

No. We have not found any evidence of the use of this missile.

I thought that was the confirmation by Chizh you were referring to

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg