C-101 update

Vibora

Yes, CC with SFM is in ED's hands, but not totally completed. We still need to work on some of the weapons systems, but our work is currently concentrated on AFM, integrating AFM with airplane systems, this demands both FM developer and systems developer to work on it. Once we finish this part, we'll continue with CC weapons, which shouldn't take long to complete. All other CC systems are complete (navigation, FD, etc.).

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Yes, CC with SFM is in ED's hands, but not totally completed. We still need to work on some of the weapons systems, but our work is currently concentrated on AFM, integrating AFM with airplane systems, this demands both FM developer and systems developer to work on it. Once we finish this part, we'll continue with CC weapons, which shouldn't take long to complete. All other CC systems are complete (navigation, FD, etc.).
Thanks. Does this mean the CC will not be released to the public until the weapon systems and EFM are in some form of completion?

P.S. Thanks to AvioDev for updating the key maps in the latest patch. I can finally do a fast erect on the gyro with a joystick button!

Can I just say that I had the C-101 since not long after it came out, but I must admit that I haven’t spent much time with it thinking that I’d wait until it was complete with weapons etc. But, last week I decided I’d have a look and learn to fly it properly and I was pleased to find that weapons aside it is a really, really nice model with a huge amount of detail and a number of nice touches. So, really looking forward to the CC now and especially as it seems to be close - without putting an exact figure on that am I right about it being close to release?

Yes. We are close to finish it but can't give dates. Once we release it, you'll get CC, EFM and a new cockpit with better 3D model and textures. And we'll continue improving the module.

RWR please , maybe some RL army uses those with Rwr ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I really liked the C-101 upon its initial release. The SFM is the only aspect that keeps me from truly being happy with it. If EFM is decent and the CC comes out nicely, it should rival the L-39 as a great trainer for DCS World.

I agree that C-101 has a great potential. A lot of people are looking forward for a western trainer. The issue is that when I got the C-101 in December the EFM and CC variant were almost there, just after the next corner. After almost a half year I feel we're in the same spot.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Really love the C-101 model & cockpit. Just waiting for the EFM so it starts to feel like a jet trainer. Waiting for quite a while though

PC spec: i9 9900KS @ 5.1ghz, 32GB RAM, 2 TB NVME M2, RTX 3090

Peripherals: TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight Pedals, Rift S, Custom UFC

I agree that C-101 has a great potential. A lot of people are looking forward for a western trainer. The issue is that when I got the C-101 in December the EFM and CC variant were almost there, just after the next corner. After almost a half year I feel we're in the same spot.

Roberto

I hope you do not think me to be a calling your word into question. It’s just that I see indications of close to completion going back to 2015. Could you be so kind as to give us a good reason to be able to hope that we are not at the same spot.

Thank you

Neil

There have been many changes since initial C-101 release, and we have been giving plenty of updates about all this since then in this forum, apart from our Facebook and web page.

Both front and rear cockpit now work and interact with each other. Many corrections have been made in aircraft systems, being all of them implemented. Both external model and cockpit model were rebuild from scratch. The new cockpit model is in ED's hand for the moment, our initial plan is to release it together with CC and AFM, but we could release it earlier. We've made new missions, the flight manual, localization in other languages, corrected inputs, and many other details.

The AFM is done, both aerodynamics and engine; it was a big step for us, as it's not an easy task to make a realistic flight model based on real data. We just need to make some final implementation, which needs some time.

CC is already in ED's hands as you may know, all systems are done except some parts of weapons, which will be completed soon after FM interaction with systems.

Overall, we can say we are definitely not at the same spot, but rather near to the end.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks, Vibora!

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

The AFM is done

This is what most of us been waiting to hear! Great news. :thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Congratz Vibora! When is the CC manual comming out? Is it before or after release?

With release or a bit after. It's done but most likely will have to make some corrections to adapt it to final C-101CC implementation.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The AFM is done, both aerodynamics and engine; it was a big step for us, as it's not an easy task to make a realistic flight model based on real data. We just need to make some final implementation, which needs some time.

CC is already in ED's hands as you may know, all systems are done except some parts of weapons, which will be completed soon after FM interaction with systems.

Overall, we can say we are definitely not at the same spot, but rather near to the end.

Good to hear.