Free weekend?

Bobik2002

Fun, what a present. I guess holding off on the Hornet wasn’t the worst choice after all! I’m sure what you want is for me to buy it sooner and soon as this weekend is over I’ll probably gladly give you my money. I wonder how much I can get through in a weekend...

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Someone try pinging Blue Angels social accounts about this, maybe they would chip in and repost.

EDIT: So not possible to have it powered down, starts powered up on parking lot.

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

Heh, have any of you guys jettisoned on the Hormuz map at night, and then walked around in the dark? It's a spooky place. :p

For the new guys, you can walk around after you jettison and parachute to the ground with the arrow keys on your keyboard.

The free weekend idea is a very good one to show off your new stuff.

But the way it's communicated is... well, it could be better. Like, infinitely better. Seriously, I've only just found out about how to actually start installing this content (using Steam, which starts downloading once you buy, but it didn't start downloading anything when I clicked the

If you already have Steam installed, click here to install or play
link -- instead, it just started the game every time). I had to manually find DLC list for the game (it's nowhere on the interface, but instead inside of a popup menu in Library), then see that these 2 DLCs are "acquired" through "Free Weekend"... and they were marked as "install".

The download started only after I have unchecked and re-checked the "install" marks. And now it's downloading.

There was a lot of confusion for me to actually start the free weekand, and it's almost no time left this time. And I don't think I'm alone in this, although I may be much more lonelier in my persistence.

&tl;dr Integration of participations in free events should be vastly improved to be useful to users who may like aviation but not be proficient in Steam mumbo-jumbo.

They are not vulching... they are STRAFING!!! :smartass::thumbup:

^^^Man, this is the first time it ever happened, your message sounds as if it should have been all perfect the first time.

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

• ED Team

This was new to us, and the combination of a free core game and paid DLC was new to Valve as well. It created an extra hoop or two to jump through, but I hope we can polish up the procedure for future free weekends.

The free weekend idea is a very good one to show off your new stuff.

But the way it's communicated is... well, it could be better. Like, infinitely better. Seriously, I've only just found out about how to actually start installing this content (using Steam, which starts downloading once you buy, but it didn't start downloading anything when I clicked the link -- instead, it just started the game every time). I had to manually find DLC list for the game (it's nowhere on the interface, but instead inside of a popup menu in Library), then see that these 2 DLCs are "acquired" through "Free Weekend"... and they were marked as "install".

The download started only after I have unchecked and re-checked the "install" marks. And now it's downloading.

There was a lot of confusion for me to actually start the free weekand, and it's almost no time left this time. And I don't think I'm alone in this, although I may be much more lonelier in my persistence.

&tl;dr Integration of participations in free events should be vastly improved to be useful to users who may like aviation but not be proficient in Steam mumbo-jumbo.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png