Livery Templates

magmasta

I want to make better liveries. Is it possible to speed up the making of these or maybe even have somebody else make one for us to use? I've started making one but it is not looking that good.

In addition to making the template, I feel like some default liveries should be made as well.

Thanks!

Edited by magmasta

[HVY]Mag

https://www.jointtaskforceheavy.org/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No use in releasing the template before the 3D-model is finalized, to be honest. Haven't seen any news about it being done, thus no template.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

Just remember that when anyone from ED say that something isn't too far away, Two Weeks™ is in HILARIOUSLY full effect.

Mind that I wrote Two Weeks™ and not two weeks. There's a horde of differences between the two. The latter means 14 days, the former means anywhere from 2 hours to 15 years.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't mind an "Early Access" Templates even if the model are not finished yet. the thing is if you release the template now, i can make my camo texture. then when you guys release another update, I can just move the camo layers to the new templates.

Instead of being stuck with a boring default skin.

Yes the recent updates come with a handful of a new livery, but i want to fly with my own skin