Huey wish list

ebabil

I still want my friggin shared cockpit that was promised at the time of EA. 7 fkg years and its still 'in development'. Meanwhile they've had time to release a heap of other a/c.

AMD AM4 Ryzen7 3700X 3.6ghz/MSI AM4 ATX MAG X570 Tomahawk DDR4/32GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600mhz/1TB 970 Evo SSD/ASUS RTX2070 8gb Super

I still want my friggin shared cockpit that was promised at the time of EA. 7 fkg years and its still 'in development'. Meanwhile they've had time to release a heap of other a/c.

Eat and die :puke:.

A face lift would also be recommended here. The cockpit textures look outdated..

i9-11900K, alle Kerne 5100 MHz  –  Asus ROG Maximus XIII Extreme – 64 GB DDR4 3733 MHz Cl17 – NVIDIA Rtx Asus Strix Oc 2080 super (4090 später 🕹️) – Hotas Warthog mit Drossel – Vpc Mongoos T50CM2 & Vpc 200 mm Verlängerung – Vpc ACE Sammlung Pedale -Trackir5

• 2 weeks later...

Proper multiplayer VR support for the doorgunners to include:

1) decouple camera view from the doorgun (so that VR users dont experience 'gun face') and the player can look at any direction regardless where the door gun is pointed, making looking down or away from the doorgun sights possible

2) Add multiseat client slots in multiplayer (i.e. Pilot, Pilot1, Gunner, Gunner1)

3) add assignable axis assignments for the UH1H Gunner, for the axis commands, Gun UP/DOWN and gun LEFT/RIGHT, so that it allows joysticks to map to these assignments.

Edited by hannibal

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

• 4 weeks later...

I've been looking for these for a while inside DCS Huey and else where.

A helicopter dolly and a road cone.

There's a lot of objects you drop into a mission, but there's no helicopter dolly.

There's a giant Air Show Cone, but it's HUGE like 80' tall or something. I just want a regular sized road cone to do helicopter tricks with, and then land on a dolly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to see more input binding options. Specifically, more single button toggles and cycles.

For example, I'd like a Master Arm (Off, Safe, On) cycle.

It already has Arm Increase, Arm Decrease.

I believe some of these controls do cycle or toggle with mouse button, but can't be bound like that.

Another example is Spotlight:

Spotlight has On, Stow, should also have Spotlight Toggle.

To assist toggles and cycles, an optional momentary text message (or voice chirp) telling of the new state would help.

This is not unrealistic at all in that in real cockpit you have wide peripheral vision and physical touch as well as a copilot.

So a little user interface assistance is not effectively cheating at all.

don't know if I've requested this in the past but I'd like to visually see a full helicopter ie. soldiers/people in the main cabin plus new animations of AI boarding/exiting the helicopter

AMD AM4 Ryzen7 3700X 3.6ghz/MSI AM4 ATX MAG X570 Tomahawk DDR4/32GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600mhz/1TB 970 Evo SSD/ASUS RTX2070 8gb Super

AN/APR39 RWR. something that should have been included to begin with given the 3d model.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

• 4 weeks later...

Now that the Huey will get a bit of work, will be possible to get door gunners WITHOUT the hardpoints please?

Visible soldiers on cargo bay would be amazing as well. If static is just a 3d model.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Doesn't help much maybe, but a start:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=269388

Can you share the mod itself? Cause doesn't look that bad.

Some Hueys used a mount with the MG hanging from a rope.

0bDkE56.jpg

Regarding the troops, some statics would be amazing, here an example on Strike Fighters 2.

3IixcDy.jpg

K6FdTD3.jpg

Edited by Stratos

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

It would be nice if we actually got the correct M60 reflex sight for the pilot......

I2ZvumV.png

m60reticle.gif

LjuD3a7.jpg

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

No Doors

Fast rope

Troops inside

ASW capability

Infantry endless embarking/disembarking

Different Farps or the similar system like the Viggen (Roadbase)

More usable Cargos

Pickup and deliver cargos on ships/oilrigs

Infantry for civilian operations

still wishing for proper VR support for Doorgunners, to included,

decoupled user/camera view of the doorgun (no more 'gun' face')

joystick axis assignments for doorgun traverse up/down and left right (not just for the mouse)

mulitseat slots for doorgunner in mulitplayer.

Edited by hannibal

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but when handing the controls over to the co-pilot,(auto-pilot) if we would choose between current barometric or AGL ground it would be great.

The fact that the co-pilot will just slowly fly into the ground if the ground elevation increases slightly is frustrating when your looking at a map.

Thanks,

Miles

Now shipping up to website Pre-Order Form date 2022/06/01

Pre-Order  Form Submission https://pointctrl.com/preorder-form/

PointCTRL Support Discord https://discord.gg/jH5FktJ

PintCTRL Website https://pointctrl.com/

PointCTRLsmall.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Where is our UH-1H multicrew...

+1000 on this one. This is a must for the Huey. It would add so much to the experience and the Huey would likely sell way better if people could man the door guns and fly to coordinate attacks instead of relying on the random behavior of the AI gunners.

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

+1000 on this one. This is a must for the Huey. It would add so much to the experience and the Huey would likely sell way better if people could man the door guns and fly to coordinate attacks instead of relying on the random behavior of the AI gunners.

agree.. and add proper support for the magic of VR..

Where is our UH-1H multicrew...

IKR?

with the ED roadmap update they had promised UH1H multicrew before the end of may.....

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

More humans in general, doing more human things. It would be nice to have a couple of guys stretchering a downed soldier if you are doing that kind of mission, for example.

I am a big +1 for the back filling up with actual crew as you pick them up.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 3.3GHz, RAM: 32GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz DDR3, GFX: EVGA GTX 1080, OS: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1, Joy: TM Warthog, Peds: CH Pro Pedals, TrackIR3, VR: Vive

• 2 weeks later...

m u l t i c r e w

please :)

Ryzen 9 5950X - watercooled | RTX 3090 FE - watercooled | ASUS ROG PG278QR | 4x16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3800MHz CL16

Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI | Creative Sound Blaster Z| be quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro & Dark Power 12 1000W

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

f369a91f-373c-4a67-b752-106889db8767.png

• 1 month later...