VR pilot body

coach

No it's being made from scratch by Tim, he is using the laser scanner to make sure its perfect and will take time to get it right:)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

If the new pilot is taking time, then why the previous pilot body has been removed in December? We had that one since release and it worked fine. Why break something if you don't intend to fix it for months.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

No it's being made from scratch by Tim, he is using the laser scanner to make sure its perfect and will take time to get it right:)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Please Razbam,

On behalf of all VR players, it really throws things out of whack with no pilot body. Could you please consider providing us with the old body as a stop gap until the new one is ready? As things stand no one benefits, user base has lost a function, and as far as I can discern, your team does not benefit either? Or does removing the pilot serve a function, please tell.

If the new pilot is taking time, then why the previous pilot body has been removed in December? We had that one since release and it worked fine. Why break something if you don't intend to fix it for months.

:thumbup:

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR