Update

Fonz_408

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like we won't get anything today. :(

And what makes you say that? There is no indication of such thing.

Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming

AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600X

AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT 

G.Skill 32GB (2 x 16GB) Trident Z Neo DDR4 3600MHz

I've been waiting for Wags video on the A and the fact hes not done one make me think something has gone wrong

Well remember that Wags was at FlighSimExpo this past weekend so he most likely did not have time to work on such a video.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Well remember that Wags was at FlighSimExpo this past weekend so he most likely did not have time to work on such a video.

I wondered the same thing, but you make a very good point! Glad you enjoyed your trip there Rev. I thought about going, but just couldn't get it together.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

IIRC there was a Wag's video about jsow

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• ED Team
SO,will we have a update later?

We don't know yet. In testing the new OB we found some blocking bugs that we need to squash first. The team has been busy on this matter all day. We'll still try to release the OB today, but it might have to be pushed back a bit depending on the state of the OB.

Thanks

We don't know yet. In testing the new OB we found some blocking bugs that we need to squash first. The team has been busy on this matter all day. We'll still try to release the OB today, but it might have to be pushed back a bit depending on the state of the OB.

Thanks

so can we play it in 5 hours?

I‘m happy your testers found them instead of us.:) Appreciate your efforts!

They're better than the guys over at MS since their Early Access product literally gets one wrecking update after the other... plus their audience is just a little bit bigger than ED's - but well, most people didn't even pay for it which is why they can pull that off dealwithit.png

I'm looking forward to the update and it's new content. ED is doing a great job and eventually getting ~50% more fps in VR is worth any wait. Plus all the new Hornet stuff and other nice things... didn't even have time to try out the last update yet, so I can wait rainbowdashwink.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

It's past 20.00 in Moscow. Tell the guys to go home and do it tomorrow instead...

Ryzen 7800X3D | Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX MB | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | RTX 3080 GPU | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | Windows 11 Pro x64 | Virpil T-50 Throttle | T50 CM2 Grip + WarBRD | VKB T-rudder MK IV | Asus PG279Q 1440p | Valve Index VR | Samsung 980 Pro as system disk and DCS on separate Intel 665P NVME SSD