printed manual q

id really like the printed manual but its rather pricey.

anyone have a copy they are willing to part with?

anyone have any idea what size the one they are selling is? like, is it full 8x11 or smaller?

i did an online check with staples.com to see if they could print the pdf for me but its hundreds of dollars, what a friggin rip. i miss the days of Janes where you got an encyclopedia sized manual free with the game.

Not willing to sell mine but it is 8x11. It's a very good reference but all of the pictures show the Russian cockpit with Russian labels, and the text refers to the Russian labels. To this end you have to keep refering to the screen to see exactly what it's talking about.

I ordered the printed manual, too, and feel it was a very good investment. I've actually gone back to the Russian cockpit - not that I am going to learn Russian or anything, but now that I know my way around the Russian labels are familiar enough and I find it adds to the imersion and sense of realism - YMMV...

Zenra

Intel i7 930 2.8GHz; ATI HD5850 1GB; 1TB Serial ATA-II; 12GB DDR3-1333; 24 x DL DVD+/-RW Drive; 800W PSU; Win7-64; TM Warthog HOTAS