Hi Razbam - about the 'Scooter' !!

Mizzy

I remember years ago purchasing Razbam products for FS2004 in particular the old 1960s (my favorite era) A-4 Skyhawks with a nice cockpit (for the time) and nice 3d models (for the time). It's such an iconic airframe, why have you not considered doing a full fidelity module. Skyhawks are carrier based with lots of variations of loadout that make for a mega module in DCS especially with this new supercarrier genius idea from ED !!

Well it was just a thought.

Mizzy

Pointless, Razbam cannot get the basics right with their existing modules re AV8B and sort out simple keybinds (MFD brightness) and FLIR lighting issues and the HUD.

Some of the issues reported been dragging on 2 years now.

Will not be investing anymore into this developer until their customer communication on these forums dramatically improves along with them being able to retain coding team.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat

Pointless, Razbam cannot get the basics right with their existing modules re AV8B and sort out simple keybinds (MFD brightness) and FLIR lighting issues and the HUD.

Will not be investing anymore into this developer until their customer communication on these forums dramatically improves along with them being able to retain coding team.

No need to repeat yourself in every thread.

I remember years ago purchasing Razbam products for FS2004 in particular the old 1960s (my favorite era) A-4 Skyhawks with a nice cockpit (for the time) and nice 3d models (for the time). It's such an iconic airframe, why have you not considered doing a full fidelity module. Skyhawks are carrier based with lots of variations of loadout that make for a mega module in DCS especially with this new supercarrier genius idea from ED !!

Mizzy

There is a A-4 mod that by all rights should be a full fledged official module in DCS already

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Mizzy

I agree, plus they're making a full Malvinas map.

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

I think thats why its called "Early Access" !

Early Access is an option for you to play this module in an early state, but it will be incomplete with bugs. The time a product remains in Early Access can vary widely based on the scope of the project, technical hurdles, and how complete the module is when it enters Early Access. Eagle Dynamics and all of our third parties strive to make this period as short as possible. An Early Access module can be played on both the Open Beta and Release versions of DCS World. Once the module exits Early Access, you will automatically have the Release version.

Nuff said.

Intel® i9 9900K Coffee Lake OC 5.1GHz, ASUS ROG Maximum Formula LGA1151 MB, Windows 10® 64bit Pro, 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, EVGA Black Edition 2080Ti OC GPU, 2 x Samsung Evo 970 NVMe 1TB Drives, 1 x Samsung Evo 860 2TB SSD, 1 x Seagate 2TB HDD, 1 x Acer™ Predator 35" 4K Wide Flat Monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Oculus Rift S

I agree, plus they're making a full Malvinas map.

No such place exists. RAZBAM are actively developing a Falklands map though.

Intel i5-8600k | EVGA RTX 3070 | Windows 10 | 32GB RAM @3600 MHz | 500 GB Samsung 850 SSD

I think thats why its called "Early Access" !

Early Access is an option for you to play this module in an early state, but it will be incomplete with bugs. The time a product remains in Early Access can vary widely based on the scope of the project, technical hurdles, and how complete the module is when it enters Early Access. Eagle Dynamics and all of our third parties strive to make this period as short as possible. An Early Access module can be played on both the Open Beta and Release versions of DCS World. Once the module exits Early Access, you will automatically have the Release version.

Nuff said.

Two years and less than 1/4 of the updates made to other ED and third party modules indicates a measure of abandonment. The money was paid upfront with the assurance that continued development would follow and it isn’t happening at a pace that would indicate they intend to finish the products in a timely fashion. 171 items on the community bug tracker all with links to forum posts. A bug tracker that had to be created because they can’t be bothered to monitor and address items brought forward by EA users in the format instituted and utilized by ED and other third parties. Some of the items on the list have been acknowledged by them and not in addressed in over a year. They have a history of deleting bug reports without fixing them, engaging in snarky posts (then deleting them), abusing admin privileges and failing to be forthright in communicating a cohesive message across multiple social platforms as to what paying customers can expect in regard to module development.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Two years and less than 1/4 of the updates made to other ED and third party modules indicates a measure of abandonment. The money was paid upfront with the assurance that continued development would follow and it isn’t happening at a pace that would indicate they intend to finish the products in a timely fashion. 171 items on the community bug tracker all with links to forum posts. A bug tracker that had to be created because they can’t be bothered to monitor and address items brought forward by EA users in the format instituted and utilized by ED and other third parties. Some of the items on the list have been acknowledged by them and not in addressed in over a year. They have a history of deleting bug reports without fixing them, engaging in snarky posts (then deleting them), abusing admin privileges and failing to be forthright in communicating a cohesive message across multiple social platforms as to what paying customers can expect in regard to module development.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Abandonment :megalol:

Who said development had ceased ... nope, didn't think so. When you buy into Beta you have bugs, im sure there was no time set to have a full release, unless I missed something ?

Who decided Razbam didn't have a bug tracker in use and couldn't be bothered to track bugs ?

History of deleting bug reports is probably because the majority of reports are not bugs and just user error.

Snarky posts; with comments and statements like yours im not surprised.

Abuse of Admin privileges :lol:

Here's a good idea, how about not buying a product in Beta if your patience gets the better of you and wait until final release to avoid disappointment and the need to post "Snarky Comments" as you put it?

Anyway that's me done ... carry on, as im sure you will, I have no more to say on this matter :music_whistling:

Intel® i9 9900K Coffee Lake OC 5.1GHz, ASUS ROG Maximum Formula LGA1151 MB, Windows 10® 64bit Pro, 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, EVGA Black Edition 2080Ti OC GPU, 2 x Samsung Evo 970 NVMe 1TB Drives, 1 x Samsung Evo 860 2TB SSD, 1 x Seagate 2TB HDD, 1 x Acer™ Predator 35" 4K Wide Flat Monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Oculus Rift S

Abandonment :megalol:

Who said development had ceased ... nope, didn't think so. When you buy into Beta you have bugs, im sure there was no time set to have a full release, unless I missed something ?

Who decided Razbam didn't have a bug tracker in use and couldn't be bothered to track bugs ?

History of deleting bug reports is probably because the majority of reports are not bugs and just user error.

Snarky posts; with comments and statements like yours im not surprised.

Abuse of Admin privileges :lol:

Here's a good idea, how about not buying a product in Beta if your patience gets the better of you and wait until final release to avoid disappointment and the need to post "Snarky Comments" as you put it?

Anyway that's me done ... carry on, as im sure you will, I have no more to say on this matter :music_whistling:

Yea , better dont say anymore ,because you’re wrong on almost every point.

Regards,

Snappy

Edited by Snappy