updated to DCS 1.5 no campaigns

uniform

Help! Can anyone assist me in getting my campaigns back? I had updated to DCS World 1.5. Once I logged in I now have all of my module serial keys, joystick and keyboard layouts including my flight log. I am missing my Campaign files for Huey and A-10C and all modules. How do I get them back?

I did back up my save files prior to updating.

Thank you NeilWillis,

I am not certain if you would be able to assist or if I should post in the thread that you provided to me but thought I would ask anyways.

Don't know what I am doing , but I am still showing inactive in the Campaigns after making the changes. (for all aircraft only posted one string for reference)

["campaign"] = ".\\mods\\aircraft\\Uh-1H\\Missions\\en\\Campaigns/en_UN-Pilot.cmp",

I didnt change anything in most recent File because there was no date or results. If I should, I dont know how I should make the edit.

[15] =

{

["stage"] = 15,

["mission"] = "en_UN-Pilot_15.miz",

Did download and use Notepad++

If you can assist, I would appreciate it. If not I am thankful for the thread you provided.

Edited by uniform

If anyone else knows how to get campaigns back I would appreciate assistance.

EDIT:

After hours of reviewing, it was right in front of my face. DCS 1.5 is a 24 hr clock. The Legacy version was a 12hr clock. in all files including the created time and mediately after the below location for the campaign you need to go through every time entry and convert it to a 24 hr. clock

["campaign"] = ".\\mods\\aircraft\\Uh-1H\\Missions\\en\\Campaigns/en_UN-Pilot.cmp",

Edited by uniform