DCS: F-16CM Block 50 by EDSA Discussion Thread

NineLine

The texture on the left MFD seems like a placeholder but...trust me... i really want to be corrected! :lol:

The symbology on that page matches horizon bank. Must be a darn good placehoder ;)

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Hehehehe hello!

Just putting on the artist hat though. Its much too dark. This is under a big bubble canopy, 24k feet up. Should be really bright. I know the higher you get, the less light scattered (ambient), but still. Balance is great though.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

Look, 030° 015

picture.php?albumid=1678&pictureid=10831

Libya ????

Or southern part of Israel / the Syria map.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

• ED Team
The texture on the left MFD seems like a placeholder but...trust me... i really want to be corrected! :lol:

Nothing in the image is placeholder. All is operational and in the game. The images was taken on the PG map.

As mentioned earlier, our work on the Hornet has allowed us to much more rapidly develop the Viper. Work began only in October of last year.

More news tomorrow...

Edited by Wags

Or southern part of Israel / the Syria map.

I do not know how it actually looks on the screen

But I know it shows the latitude and longitude and I see it shows in Libya (maybe it is the free map)

Of course I can be wrong

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Evga rtx 2070

Combined Arms

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

dedcni.jpg

Nice post. Well that cracked and opened an empty Easter egg as far as a map possibility.

As mentioned earlier, our work on the Hornet has allowed us to much more rapidly develop the Viper. Work began only in October of last year.

More news tomorrow...

Good to see the benefits of the F-18 development going towards the F-16. I am looking forward to the news for tomorrow. Hopefully there will be something mentioned on the A2G radar development...:music_whistling:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

More news tomorrow...

yeahh

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

:music_whistling: Wind @15kts from 030 ….. :doh: :joystick:

dedcni.jpg

I was wrong

I did not know that

Nice post. Well that cracked and opened an empty Easter egg as far as a map possibility.

:D :P

The images was taken on the PG map.

More news tomorrow...

Now I saw your message.... Sorry...

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Evga rtx 2070

Combined Arms

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

Awesome, hopefully we get the F-16 in as early as a state the F-18 was.

They've already said how they're going to split the features between launch and afterwards: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/2019-02-15_Beta/

Seems like it'll be a little bit more capable than the Hornet was at launch (it'll have the JHMCS, 9X and 120 which the Hornet didn't have), but all the smart munitions and pods come after launch.

Hey, I would be willing to pay for a module that only allows me to beat the pattern or take on sighting seeing tour of the Nevada Map. No guns, no missiles no adversaries.

Give me all the other stuff later!

I agree Mad-Mex

To me it will also be the first module I won't have to memorize what switch does what.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..