Kursant Campaign - English?

Cake

I've heard the campaign is great, but before I buy a couple questions....

Does the instructor speak english?

Are the units measured in the proper feet, nautical miles, etc? Does this match the default cockpit units for speed and altitude?

I think the L-39 flies like the gem of the ED collection, but the english subtitles to russian voice training missions are unacceptable.

6700K@4.6 48Gb - 1080Ti Hybrid - Warthog - RIFT

• ED Team

russian airfield

russian plane

russian cockpit

russian school of pilots training

metric system

instructor speak english with a russian accent

all actors are employees ed and bst

74f_qKICS9w

Edited by SL PAK

russian airfield

russian plane

russian cockpit

russian school of pilots training

metric system

instructor speak english with a russian accent

all actors are employees ed and bst

74f_qKICS9w

Czechoslovak plane

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Yes

Are the units measured in the proper feet, nautical miles, etc? Does this match the default cockpit units for speed and altitude?

You can use the English cockpit but instruments will need to be metric to match the campaign's instruction.

DCS>Options>Gameplay

• Avionics Language = English

• Units = Metric

I think the L-39 flies like the gem of the ED collection, but the english subtitles to russian voice training missions are unacceptable.

The campaign uses English, DCS's default ATC will use Russian, as it's a Russian aircraft flying from a Russian AB.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

I've heard the campaign is great, but before I buy a couple questions....

Yes

The units are imperial to match the plane's avionics. In the first mission, the briefing tells you to convert to imperial (km, kmh, meters).

there is no Russian subtitling. Pure English, voice and subs.

Its a great campaign. Buy it.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Yes

The units are imperial to match the plane's avionics. In the first mission, the briefing tells you to convert to imperial (km, kmh, meters).

Its a great campaign. Buy it.

These are metric units. Imperial units are knots, feet, miles. The campaign uses metric system.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro