Update

Fonz_408

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't know yet. In testing the new OB we found some blocking bugs that we need to squash first. The team has been busy on this matter all day. We'll still try to release the OB today, but it might have to be pushed back a bit depending on the state of the OB.

Thanks

Hi,

VR optimization will be included in this next OB or gremlins still here ?

It's past 20.00 in Moscow. Tell the guys to go home and do it tomorrow instead...
June 12, 2019 is an official holiday in Russia

https://www.cbr.ru/StaticHtml/File/8322/holidays_2019_e.htm

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Edited by lester

Все написанное выше является моим оценочным суждением

Everything written above reflects my personal opinion

Занимаюсь "активной пропагандой Американцев на данном форуме" © Flanker

WAGS should warn in the mini updates if it is pushed back

I think that is a bit excessive :smilewink:

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

June 12, 2019 is an official holiday in Russia

https://www.cbr.ru/StaticHtml/File/8322/holidays_2019_e.htm

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

LOFL... Well thats that. I guess maybe friday or next week then.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

They have to release it today today that there is not so much work done to torment us with expectations

I was quite surprised by the volume of changes in the last patch and the lack of game crushing bugs... I'm all for waiting if it means they don't break 1/2 of everything.

They have to release it today today that there is not so much work done to torment us with expectations

Will your feels be hurt if they dont?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I will be angry ... I want to get a sighting container already ... The development takes a lot of time for people to work on it because they have already bought it

Could someone translate this one to English? :book:

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

I’ll do my best:

Sighting Container = TGP?

As for the development comment I think that’s more geared towards frustration in the development speed when they have payed full price (and except a complete product).

———-

Hoping for the update this week & the JSOW videos.

My Rig:

CPU: i9-9900k - Corsair H150 Cooler. RAM: 32GB, 3200Mhz.

Mobo: Asus MAXIMUS Formula XI - Main Drive: 512GB NvME SSD

DCS Drive: 512GB NvME SSD - Graphics: GTX 1070 Ti. Display: 23" 1080p LG LCD.

Input: Razer Naga & Blackwidow Ultimate, TrackIR 5, HOTAS Warthog & MFDs (x4), Saitek Rudder Pedals, TurtleBeach PX22 Headset.

Originally Posted by Sasha

I will be angry ... I want to get a sighting container already ... The development takes a lot of time for people to work on it because they have already bought it

Could someone translate this one to English? :book:

The developers have bought a "sighting container" that can be used to see all the way to their favourite lunch restaurant. They bought it and thought they would be able to start using it straight away, but it has been a lot of work to get it ready the way they envisioned it. That included nice decorations on the sides and bookshelfs for their manuals... With that done they happily started work on version 5.5.5.32173

Below is an image of the development team today celebrating their new sighting container:

seed_1.jpg?itok=zU-82xSc

Ryzen 7800X3D | Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX MB | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | RTX 3080 GPU | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | Windows 11 Pro x64 | Virpil T-50 Throttle | T50 CM2 Grip + WarBRD | VKB T-rudder MK IV | Asus PG279Q 1440p | Valve Index VR | Samsung 980 Pro as system disk and DCS on separate Intel 665P NVME SSD

Below is an image of the development team today celebrating their new sighting container:

:megalol::megalol:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

The developers have bought a "sighting container"

:thumbup:

Da KoMrayde

The root cause of frustration and angst is invalidation of one's expectations.

Please adjust your internal expectations to live a happier life. :)

I can agree with this! I would also say enjoy what you have so far because soooo much has been delivered. We really are in good times here!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

+1:D

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal