SRS SimpleRadio Standalone with Ardunio

gavilan_cl

Hello

I am working on my first panel. I use DCS BIOS, a great tool and easy to use (Thanks IAN).

At this point, I have succesfully sent data to DCS from 2 & 3 position Toggle Swithc, Button Switch, Rotary Encoder and Rotary Switch. From DCS, I have been able to light LED for landing gear indicatos, master caution, etc.

But now, I would like to build a radio panel in order to control SRS Radio: switch channels, change radio vol, for both DCS's modules radios and expanded (virtual) radios that SRS implements.

Does someone have succeded doinng this integration with SRS?

Really will appreciate any help

Thanks.

Salute

Gavilan

I have a SPU-7 radio switcher in the Mi-8 running on a Arduino Nano under DCS-BIOS. So because I change Radio by turning that knob, and that happens in the DCS cockpit on screen/VR, it changes the radio in SRS. It has a 6 way rotary, 2 x toggles, 1 x momentary and 2 x potentiometers for volumes.

Works totally. No need to "integrate" with SRS since SRS is already integrated with DCS. It works the same as if you had a hat switch on a TMWH to change radio in DCS/SRS.

And the Arduino Sketch has code for each aircraft I use, Mi-8, UH-1H and KA50.

SCAN Intel Core i9 10850K "Comet Lake", 32GB DDR4, 10GB NVIDIA RTX 3080, HP Reverb G2

Custom Mi-24 pit with magnetic braked cyclic and collective. See it here: Molevitch Mi-24 Pit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] www.blacksharkden.com

bsd sig 2021.jpg

I have a SPU-7 radio switcher in the Mi-8 running on a Arduino Nano under DCS-BIOS. So because I change Radio by turning that knob, and that happens in the DCS cockpit on screen/VR, it changes the radio in SRS. It has a 6 way rotary, 2 x toggles, 1 x momentary and 2 x potentiometers for volumes.

Works totally. No need to "integrate" with SRS since SRS is already integrated with DCS. It works the same as if you had a hat switch on a TMWH to change radio in DCS/SRS.

And the Arduino Sketch has code for each aircraft I use, Mi-8, UH-1H and KA50.

Thanks Molevitch.

I will do some test making an script based on DCS BIOS Control-Reference.html

Salute

Gavilan