Unable the slew the TDC anymore

Jerec

After the update today, I can´t slew the TDC anymore. What did I made wrong??

Selected Mavs, pressed the button twice to get the camera. After waiting 3 minutes, I pressed cursor left to get the IR seeker and uncaged (little diamond above),but I cant slew the camera over a target. I can´t move the TDC!

What did I wrong?

With the IR MAVS, you have to press down on the TDC at the same time for it to slew.

Why did they impose this? Mine worked great before TDC press was required, now my TDC mouse is way too sensitive, the cursor jumps all over the place and I can barely get a lock. I'm using a TM Warthog HOTAS.

Why did they impose this? Mine worked great before TDC press was required, now my TDC mouse is way too sensitive, the cursor jumps all over the place and I can barely get a lock. I'm using a TM Warthog HOTAS.

Same here...

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb