DCS 2.5 Campaigns

warpz

Maple Flag BFT campaign for the A-10C has a bug in mission 8 with the manual reversion mode that causes the aircraft to wildly give left/right aileron input back & forth every half a second.

No, this is not pilot error. I'm actually pretty competent in the A-10C and only bought the MF qualification campaigns to fill any gaps I may have in my knowledge about the aircraft. I tested manual reversion mode outside of the MF campaign, and it works fine. However, something is definitely messed up on mission 8 with their campaign.

I wouldn't consider this a mark against Maple Flag at all - their campaigns and materials are top notch, and this may be a bug that's presented itself due to the open beta, and not their fault. Everything else has worked flawlessly thus far.

A10 Sturmovik: I manually changed the required altitude of the pilot (originally 15 ) to 100 for every mission that ends in Sukhumi in order to reach mission goal. I suspect there is an easiest way to solve the problem, but I been unable to find it.