Brakes

too-cool

Is it possible to assign Toe brakes to the left and right rudder pedals and if so what commands do you assign them to?

How do you assign the flap and gear operations (what are the commands to use) to a wheel/button on your throttle, X55 Rhino?

There appears to be a lot of commands that are not assignable to the controller or should I say there are a lot of commands I'm not understanding how to assign or what the actually. Thanks TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

No option for toe brakes. The braking is done by a lever on a control stick.

THere is also no Nose Wheel Steering. It is all done by differential braking. If you hold the brake lever and press left rudder, it will brake left wheel.. and the same if the brake lever is down and the right rudder is pushed it will only apply braking to right side.

Press brake lever with rudders neutral, both sides brake.

There is also a lever which controls nose wheel braking. WHen it is vertical, the nose wheel brake is off, so its easier to turn while taxxing. When the lever is horizontal, it allows the nose to brake, for better brake performance after landing or aborted takeoff.

Thanks for the reply, that explains a lot, I think I can now work this out on the control assignments. TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |