=UVAF= Backfire

=UVAF= GregOzby

=UVAF= Clayman

=UVAF= IceMan

=UVAF= Wizard

Edited by MAD MAX

http://www.ukrfalcons.com

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3246_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Сквад UVAF проводит набор пилотов на Су-27/МиГ-29/F-15.

По всем вопросам обращаться в: http://www.ukrfalcons.com

Diamond League 2020 (Weapons Restrictions and Rules)

- Asset Restrictions and Bans Diamond League: AWACS Banned (NO AWACS OR EWR SUPPORT)

- Weapons Restrictions: Each aircraft is permitted to carry a maximum of 6 active missiles with the exception of any Phoenix variant which is restricted to 4 until magic INS is fixed for the Tomcat.

- Weapons banned Diamond League: 120C, 9X, Phoenix mk60, Phoenix C, Nukes

- Aircraft Banned Diamond League: FC3 F-15 Eagle

- Jester is banned from use in Diamond League. If an F14 is used in Diamond League both pilots must be human controlled. There is no limit on the number of pilots only the number of aircraft. Therefore if a team took 6 Tomcats they would need and be allowed 12 pilots.

*If you have previously signed up to Gold League and wish to change your registration from Gold to Diamond League please both update your previous registration and post a new post saying that you would like your registration moved.

Additional Signup.

Whilst we still retain gold team, we are signing up for an additional diamond team.

League - Diamond

Name of the Squadron- No. 15 "Battle Axes"Squadron

Point of Contact- №15 | Verticle Charlie

Discord- https://discord.gg/MYbkUrb

Airframe - J-11A/F-14/F-15/F-16/F-18/Su-33/JF-17/M2K

Roster

№15 | Pops (India +5:30)

№15 | Verticle Charlie (India +5:30)

№15 | Drona ( India +5:30)

№15 | Skinner ( India +5:30)

№15 | Cougar ( Bangladesh +6:00)

№15 | Viper (India +5:30)

№15 | Bebe ( Romania +1:30)

№15 | Gunny ( Germany +1:30)

Edited by =ITGC=Verticle Charlie

Regards

№15 | Verticle Charlie

Commanding Officer

No. 15 " Battle Axes "

League: Diamond

Squadron Name: TAW

Teamspeak/Discord: taw.net

Contact person: redcoreSix

Aircraft Selection. F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14B, M-2000C, JF-17

Pilots Roster:

TAW_redcoreSix

TAW_DarksydeRob

TAW_Savior

TAW_Alephro

TAW_frostii

TAW_croncat

TAW_GERSTRYKER

TAW_Sineg

TAW_SuddenlySquirrels

TAW_NewbieTwo

Please note these additions and changes to rules in regards to mission selection and match verification.

MATCH MISSION SELECTION

Instead of rolling for mission selection like we have done in the past, this year we will be utilizing a veto style selection process so that teams can have a limited say in which missions they would like to fly on. The process for mission selection is below.

- The mission banning process will take place immediately before a match is to be flown. Each team has approximately 30 seconds to make each mission ban decision. If a decision has not been made after 30 seconds the opposing team has the opportunity to select a mission for them.

- There are 18 mission options in total.

- Bans are decided on a home and away team basis. During League play you will play each team that you are scheduled against twice during the year. Therefore, you have the ability to both utilize the Home and Away positions against each opponent. Home team of each match up has 9 available mission bans and the Away team has 8. This provides the Home team a slight advantage in mission selection.

- Teams will take turns issuing bans 1 at a time and alternating after each selection for each mission location that they do not wish to fly on.

- Diamond League will use the Diamond League mission set and Gold League the Gold League mission set. Mission sets are shown in the mission titles of each mission.

- Once the Home team has selected 9 missions to ban and the Away team has selected 8 mission locations to ban using the above method the single mission that is left is the mission that will be flown for that match.

- For Diamond teams please note that some mission have AWACS and some do not. This delineation is shown in the mission title. All Gold missions have AWACS.

COMPLETED MATCH SUBMISSION AND GUIDELINES

- In order for a match to be verified and counted teams must submit the required files to the SATAL 2020 Match Verification channel on the Splash One Gaming Discord for their corresponding league, Diamond and Gold.

- Files that are required for submission are Tacviews and tracks for each round that was flown, the mission that was used itself with the DCS World Open Beta version in the mission title that was used on the server, and the log file from the server that shows the text ready messages for each pilot during each round of play.

- These files must be submitted immediately following a match and are required for match result verification.

- Delay in submission will result in penalties for the hosting team.

- If a match is flown on the DCS World Events servers than the DCS World Events server admin will submit the files for both teams.

Task Force Trident Sign Up SATAL Gold 2020

League: Gold

Squadron Name: Task Force Trident

Discord: https://discord.gg/fB6TQPa

Contact person: {TFT} Rage ¦¦¦|○ Ši

Aircraft Selection. F14, F18, F16, F15

Pilot Roster:

{TFT} Rage ¦¦¦|○ Ši (United Kingdom +0 Zulu)

{TFT} Chewy ¦¦| šiv (US -4 Zulu)

{TFT} Crash ¦¦| šii (US -4 Zulu)

{TFT} Stahl ¦| (Austria +2 Zulu)

{TFT} Rex ¦| (US -7 Zulu)

{TFT} Raven ¦| (UK +0 Zulu)

{TFT} Busta ›› (US -4 Zulu)

{TFT} Ghost ›› (Russia +3 Zulu)

{TFT} Hailsing ›› (Brazil -3 Zulu)

{TFT} Plague › (Hungary +2 Zulu)

{TFT} Animal ›(South Africa +2)```

Squadron Name: Golden Crown

Discord: https://discord.gg/uHMzaKT

Contact person: Persian.Cat

Aircraft Selection. F-15C, F/A-18C, F-16C, F-14B

Pilots Roster:

- Golden Crown - Gripen (Sweden)

- Golden Crown - Dave (Sweden)

- Golden Crown - Helldog (UK)

- Golden Crown - F@raz ( Germany )

- Golden Crown - Estefan ( Iran )

- Golden Crown - Isaac ( Iran )

- Golden Crown - General-Bean ( Iran )

League : Gold

Squadron Name : MY Squadron ☾✹

Discord : https://discord.gg/A5arm5h

Contact Person: [MY]Moodyrider or [MY]Okcu

Aircraft selections : J11, SU 33, F16C, F/A18C, JF17

Time zone: GMT+8 except for those stated below

1. [MY] Okcu

2. [MY] Kurnia

3. [MY] Moodyrider

4. [MY] Iceman

5. [MY] shidiq

6. [MY] Fath

7. [MY] makan84

8. [MY] muaz

9. [MY] Shocker (GMT+2)

10. [MY] Amandaaa

11. [MY] Boink

12. [MY] King

13. [MY] Tengku

14. [MY] Eric

15. [MY] Jefri

16. [MY] MK

17. [MY] Dynasty

18. [MY] Gho$t

19.[MY] Freak (GMT+2)

sqn01.thumb.png.5ec6344abfb32dd09eeaf4b9a74bd67e.png

Edited by refikoglumd

TEAM MANAGERS CAN NOW MANAGE TEAMS ON SPLASH ONE GAMING

If Team Managers or Leads could please follow the instructions in this linked video it will greatly help with organization and visibility with SATAL. This video explains how team managers can manage their team rosters and input pilots into the Splash One Gaming database. Please note that you will NOT get the staff role immediately on registration. I have to assign it to you. Therefore, please limit the number of team managers per team to 2. Once you register please send me a PM here on Discord with your registered name and team and I will add you as a staff user on the website.

League : Gold

Squadron Name : MY Squadron ☾✹

Discord : https://discord.gg/A5arm5h

Contact Person: [MY]Moodyrider or [MY]Okcu

Aircraft selections : J11, SU 33, F16C, F/A18C, JF17

Time zone: GMT+8 except for those stated below

1. [MY] Okcu

2. [MY] Kurnia

3. [MY] Moodyrider

4. [MY] Iceman

5. [MY] shidiq

6. [MY] Fath

7. [MY] makan84

8. [MY] muaz

9. [MY] Shocker (GMT+2)

10. [MY] Amandaaa

11. [MY] Boink

12. [MY] King

13. [MY] Tengku

14. [MY] Eric

15. [MY] Jefri

16. [MY] MK

17. [MY] Dynasty

18. [MY] Gho$t

19.[MY] Freak (GMT+2)

Thats a lot of pilots for 4v4 gold entry! :lol::thumbup:

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

36° Stormo Virtuale Team

Squadron Name: 36° Stormo Virtuale

Teamspeak/Discord: https://discord.gg/xBJuwVX

Contact person: =36=Falcon, =36=Drigo

Aircraft Selection: F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14B, M-2000C, JF-17, J-11A

Pilot Roster:

-ALL PILOTS are from ITALY GMT+2

Falcon

Pit

Truthkeeper

Drigo

Evil

Dirty

Arawindor

Witcher®

Eircog

Majo

Rabo

Caronte®

Wolf®

Airwolf®

Rafiki®

Led®

Cisco®

SCHEDULES AND LEAGUE UPDATES

Schedules for leagues have been posted. There are a substantial number of matches for everyone and a substantial increase from last year. This is due to both the new rule that allows teams to schedule matches and fly when they want and also do to the need for teams to fly against each team twice. My goal for this year is to be much more organized and ready to go with things when needed making it, hopefully, easier on all of you.

Streaming will be done for as many matches as possible 2-3 days a week. Using tracks is allows me to space out matches instead of just jamming everything into 1 Saturday a week. My goal is to stream Tuesday, Thursday, and if everything goes well Saturday. This will provide way more time on the SATAL action and really isn't any more difficult for me as I am able to space out matches.

However, this ease does not come without the help from all of you. It is very important that teams be very punctual in posting their tracks, tackviews, missions etc immediately following matches. This can be one directly on the website via links, but you will have to host the files yourself on a googledrive or mega. Instructions for how to post will be coming soon.

Matches are not scheduled to start until June, but teams are allowed to start flying if they wish using their own scheduled match times with their opponents starting May 9th. If you see any issues with the schedule please let me know. I have done my very best to ensure everything is correct, but after working on this schedule for 6 hours my brain is a bit fried.

https://splashonegaming.com/satal/

Good luck to everyone in the upcoming SATAL league (even if the official start date is a bit out) and fly safe in our virtual skies!

• 2 weeks later...

Todays announcement is too long for a single message so i have made it into a google doc. Please view the document for all current information in regards to missions, match submissions, and weapon restrictions.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17xjxEdC3i66wBUPmUv8vFjKeOxHeoXom9fK3Xvfv2kw/edit?usp=sharing

I have also included a video that goes over everything in a bit more detail.

League: Gold

Squadron Name: 14th FS Samurais "virtual"

Discord: https://discord.gg/eRdwXdU

Contact person: 14th FS Kraut

Aircraft Selection. F/A-18C, F-16C, F-14B, SU33

Pilot Roster:

14th FS Falcon

14th FS Highway

14th FS Shiftie

14th FS Tejas

14th FS Horwald

14th FS Kraut

We withdraw our application for participation.

We tried to follow the community even though we didn't agree with some (many) things around SATAL. But this competition is more and more complicated, more and more nonsense, more and more looks as circus...

We can't accept all that "subject of change" rules, changes after sign up, changes in middle of season, banning teams, forcing teams on something. All that restrictions, fake balancing, ... so much sh** instead fun...:doh:

This should be a competition, not some slavery.

14th VFS

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

As Coxy and Falcon said above. 51st /100 KIAP enrolled into SATAL with the expectation of a fair and top level competition with the best squads in DCS. However with last second rule changes after signups were closed, constant bickering, and top teams pulling out we no longer feel the competition carries that prestige, hence we officially withdraw our participation.

S!

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

Bear has released an updated version of the missions that now incude flight names and some other fixes. Please use this link for access to the SATAL 2020 missions.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Q8VnKICslnI4ksKX5OQSKk0wqD_PSIXB?usp=sharing

Dear Moltar,

The latest changes added extra complexity to SATAL. We have already put a lot of effort in practicing and the new rules are changing the whole concept. The home team will dictate the weapons restriction e.t.c. Moreover, several essential features, such as Datalink are still not working for the Red Coalition. In this context, we assess that we have to cancel our participation for this year. We wish you success. So, Lockon Greece is out.

Edited by Panthir

My Hardware: ROG Strix X570-F Gaming - AMD 5600X @ 4.7 ghz - G.SKILL TRIDENT 32GB DDR4 3200 (14-14-14-34 CL) - GigaByte 3080ti OC 12gb - Corsair MP600 Force 1TB - 2 x EVO Nvme 500GB - Virpil Warbird Base T-50CM2 and TM Throttle + Trackhat + G25 + AOC AG271QG 27"

My Modules: JF-17, F-16C, AV-8N/A, F-18C, ASJ37, MiG-15Bis, MiG-21Bis, Fw-190D, Bf-109K, P-51D, F-86F, Ka-50 III, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, NS430, FC3, A-10C, Mirage 2000C, L-39, F-5E-3, SA342, Spitfire, AH-64, Mirage F-1CE.

My Maps: Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, South Atlantic.

Dear M0ltar and fellow squadrons ,

It is with regret , due to the ongoing problems with the datalink system and the lack of any assurances given regarding whether or not it will be fixed on time , as well as the continuous schedule changes and uncertainty surrounding the rules of the contest that change even after the set deadlines , that we have decided DCS-HAF will be withdrawing from SATAL 2020.

We wish the remaining teams the best of luck !

Kind regards

DCS-HAF

Like I told LoG the issue surrounding DL is already fixed in testing.

Sorry to hear you guys are leaving, however you guys never asked about the datalink issue and I spoke to LoG in discord and told them it was fixed in testing and should actually already be fixed with the new missions that are out. If you change your mind before the end of the weekend due to DL being fixed let me know and I won’t remove you from the schedule.