Labels and indicating arrows hard to read

SnyggOlle

I often find Labels and instrument needles hard to read. This causes big trouble especially when landing, trying to keep track of speed. In many videos on YouTube, the needles and labels glow, crisp and clear, even in bright sunlight. Is there a cure for this problem? It would make flying so much easier!

Edited by SnyggOlle

Well, to be honest my talk about ‘glowing’ might be a bit exaggerated. I can see that trying to find examples. But I do find a difference in visibility of the instrument readings from my own experience compared to some of the videos. I give you some examples below.

at 0:50

compared to this, which is more like what I usually get.

at 1:00

Read something about the labels and instrument needles being painted with radioactive material to ‘glow’.

Razo+r, I will check my texture setting. Thank you both for your attention to my problem!

Well, to be honest my talk about ‘glowing’ might be a bit exaggerated. I can see that trying to find examples. But I do find a difference in visibility of the instrument readings from my own experience compared to some of the videos. I give you some examples below.

at 0:50

compared to this, which is more like what I usually get.

at 1:00

Read something about the labels and instrument needles being painted with radioactive material to ‘glow’.

Razo+r, I will check my texture setting. Thank you both for your attention to my problem!

As philstyle said, those are two different versions. Turn defered shading off and the lighting should be the same as in 1.5.

What also helps: Don't zoom out too much, It will change to a Bitmap with lower texture quality which can cause blurry text.