What about all the (older?) other campaigns / missions?

lwalter

I have all the a10c training qualification campaigns + 1 of the F5 campaigns. I'm not done with all the missions, but so far I have enjoyed them.

Today, I came across this website https://tlaschuk.github.io/missions

There are many other "training" campaigns for the other DCS planes I have. However, they're not for sale on DCS Store or Steam.

Are these campaigns/missions:

- for older versions of DCS only?

- downloadable for free but would need tweaking to make them work on the latest DCS vesion?

- being rewritten?

iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, i7 4 GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD R9 M395X 4 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Cougar MFD | MFG Crosswind | EDTracker Pro | Realteus ForceFeel

DCS World | Bf109 | Fw190 A8/D9 | P47 | P51 | Spitfire | I16 | C101 | L39 | F86F | MiG15 | MiG19 | MiG21 | FC3 | A10C | AJS37 | AV8BNA | F5 | F14 | F16 | F/A18 | M2000 | JF17 | Christen Eagle | Yak52 | SA342 | UH1H | Mi8 | Ka50 | Combined Arms | NS430 | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Channel | Syria | NTTR | WWII Assets

The Maple Flag campaigns, specifically, are in the process of being migrated to be sold directly through ED and as such can no longer be purchased or downloaded for free.

Anything not included in the core installation is not officially supported by ED or third parties, and therefore is dependent on active maintenance by the community as DCS evolves. You can find many free user-created missions, campaigns, liveries and more in the User Files section of the DCS site.

The only way to know if something is still working, unfortunately is to try it out. You can see when the file was last updated in each post, or search by date to ensure you are grabbing recent work.

The Maple Flag campaigns, specifically, are in the process of being migrated to be sold directly through ED and as such can no longer be purchased or downloaded for free.

Thanks!

Any idea when they will be migrated? I like this idea of qualification missions for each plane or even combined arms vehicle. I don't mind buying them, as I did with the existing ones from Maple Flag, but I would almost expect ED to provide them as standard missions with their planes.

iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, i7 4 GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD R9 M395X 4 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Cougar MFD | MFG Crosswind | EDTracker Pro | Realteus ForceFeel

DCS World | Bf109 | Fw190 A8/D9 | P47 | P51 | Spitfire | I16 | C101 | L39 | F86F | MiG15 | MiG19 | MiG21 | FC3 | A10C | AJS37 | AV8BNA | F5 | F14 | F16 | F/A18 | M2000 | JF17 | Christen Eagle | Yak52 | SA342 | UH1H | Mi8 | Ka50 | Combined Arms | NS430 | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Channel | Syria | NTTR | WWII Assets