DMT and TGP lose Target when turning away

Rhinozherous

Hello!

I have set one of my waypoints on target in the editor. I designate it as target in the Harrier when on the way. DMT and TGP are focusing onto that target when in range. I shoot my first Maverick for example and turn away for another run. After turning back onto the target the DMT and TGP are looking somewhere around the target but they lost it out of sight....

I thought they refocus onto the coordinates of the target when they are back in sight!?

Thank you!

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

+1 Same thing for me.

The Tpod loses the target on Wp designate, Mark point designate and even on TDC locking target.

When a turn at low G the pod moves a few tens of meters from the target but after a high load factor turn it can lose it completely.

+1, please post a quick track file as well of this. Then PM Zeus or Decoy as it's the only way it will probably get looked at

Unfortunately I dont have the track file. Hope we dont have to wait forever to get this adressed... as it is quite annoying.

I will push the Harrier back in Hangar again.

Edited by Rhinozherous

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020