[CANNOT REPRODUCE] tdc depress not working on too JDAM

silent one

Ive been away a couple of months so I dont know if an patch has broken something. as this used to work for me

On a jdam run I have set up to receive the new coordinates data. Im on the jdam mission page. I locate a target with the tgp. I have sensor switch set to tgp page on right screen. I do the tdc depress and nothing happens. I should now have data in my left screen with the jdam data now. But nothing happens. Ive exactly copied WAgs and Grim Reapers tutorials as far as I can see. The game can see my hotas tdc depress function.and I can test the tdc depress button. but its like it doesnt work in flight.

Any ideas. new feature, bug ? Im stumped. :(

Your JDAM page shows TOO (not PP)?

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

CANNOT REPRODUCE tdc depress not working on too JDAM

Hi

I've tried to get the RTSP stream from the camera but so far failed. I have other DLINK cameras DCS-2330L which works fine, but the DCS-2670L has so far not allowed me to connect to the RTSP stream. Has anyone got it to work?

Ive been away a couple of months so I dont know if an patch has broken something. as this used to work for me

On a jdam run I have set up to receive the new coordinates data. Im on the jdam mission page. I locate a target with the tgp. I have sensor switch set to tgp page on right screen. I do the tdc depress and nothing happens. I should now have data in my left screen with the jdam data now. But nothing happens. Ive exactly copied WAgs and Grim Reapers tutorials as far as I can see. The game can see my hotas tdc depress function.and I can test the tdc depress button. but its like it doesnt work in flight.

Any ideas. new feature, bug ? Im stumped. :(

Works as it should on this side.... A couple questions:

Are you in PP mode or TOO mode?

Have you checked for any possible double binds of the button you are using for TDC depress?

Do you have any mods?

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Just came back to work with JDAM.

The copy/paste of coordinate and elevation does not work for me. I am in TOO mode and the key binding is correct.

The only mod I have is the 476th objects, last version.

The copy/paste from the TPOD to the JDAM was working few month ago, I am just wonder if something change on recents updates ?

Thanks,

Vincent

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

Hi,

Just came back to work with JDAM.

The copy/paste of coordinate and elevation does not work for me. I am in TOO mode and the key binding is correct.

The only mod I have is the 476th objects, last version.

The copy/paste from the TPOD to the JDAM was working few month ago, I am just wonder if something change on recents updates ?

Thanks,

Vincent

Negative, works as it has been.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Hi,

Just to clarify, the JDAM manual says : TOO coordinates may be created or updated in the F/A-18C/D using waypoint designation, HUD indications, FLIR or radar. Coordinates cannot be entered manually.

So, is it possible or am I miss something ,

Thanks.

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

• 1 month later...