=BURNING SKIES= WWII Server

eekz

Was truely our pleasure!

We have a weekly WWII night which is set right now to Saturday nights, we will try to get back next week to try out your new mission, thanks!

EDIT - As I see in both the missions we have been in, my eStatHandler script is used.

Are there statistics published anywhere or is it just for the mission message information?

Missions and scripts involved. He later answer. Statistics like to have. The task for the future.

Do you already have web statistics?

"Screw you guys, i'm going home."

I would play if the ping for americans was a little better. Just don't see me flying with 280 ping something happening right now. Also, another issue i see for WW2 DCS servers is the current spotting, which is just stupid. Anyway, hope you guys share your missions with the DoW server.

Ryzen 5 3600x @ GTX 1070 on Samsung Odyssey+

:joystick:

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder

Pedals, TrackIR 4 Pro

Are there statistics published anywhere or is it just for the mission message information?

First of all thanks xcom for your Stathandler! We hardly could create our own one in a reasonable time.

I used it mainly for mission mechanics base slightly modifying it with script to count targets progress and plane losses (thanks Grimes for advice!). We are planning a stat page, however probably with some modifications. Just need time and resources to setup a database and phpadmin, along with a place to host it. Currently i'm focused on some additional interesting missions and then our priority will be stat page. I think we can manage to do it in a month or two.

PS: Thanks all for kind words! We are glad that you have good time at our server :)

Edited by eekz

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

This is fixed internally...

That's good to know......but there is a big BUT following this:

The question is when will this branch be the one we will get ?

The Su-25T ECM and IR are said to be fixed internally...for like 6 month and 3 updates and still not found in the public release.

Just my evaluation about "fixed internally". What counts is what is on my plate, not on the shelf or in the warehouse.

Bit

• Like 1

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

• 4 weeks later...

Currently working on some scripts to enhance Bomber_Raids mission experience, and make it easier to create bomber groups. I will make and announcement on facebook page when it's ready. Currently Poti_Kobuleti and Senaki_Poti missiona at your service!

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

awesome vids !

thanks for that ! we need more WWII servers : DOW for America & Canada, Yours for Russia & Eastern Europe. and we need one for Western Europe.

Hope ( and sure it wil be ) the best accurate WWII Flight sim in 2015

" allow you to truly feel what it's like to fly a legend" ... and allow you to dogfight with it !

I'm definitively inlove with DCS propellers legends.:pilotfly::thumbup::joystick:

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Hey eekz,

I got a radar station script working to scramble intercept airplanes.

There are other functions which are disabled there that you can look at.

To get it to work you need to do the following -

1. Create a trigger zone on the radar station -

SRADAR_NALCHIK

or

LRADAR_NALCHIK

the LRADAR is for 70 km range detection while the SRADAR is for 40km range detection.

2. Create the radar station unit (doesn't matter which unit) -

group name - redLRADAR_NALCHIK_EWR

unit name - redLRADAR_NALCHIK_EWR

3. Create intercept planes with uncontrolled option -

group name - redLRADAR_NALCHIK_INTERCEPT

unit name - redLRADAR_NALCHIK_INTERCEPT

Put the script to run at the start of the mission, in the initialization script put MIST.

The airplanes will only get scrambled if the radar station unit is alive.

Hope this helps :)

ObjectiveManagerV4.17.lua

Sure thing :)

The good things about this script and way is -

1. you place the airplanes in the mission from the start as uncontrolled, this means that no planes would spawn throughout the mission which will reduce lag and freezes.

2. the airplane is planed on the airbase uncontrolled, which means that it can be destroyed before taking off if the attacker uses the terrain for masking, this is because the radar script actually works with line of sight, if the unit is not in line of sight of the radar station it will not detect it, even if it's in it's range.

xcom! do you have any objection t the dow server also trying this script out?

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL