PAK-FA Project

And here is the Drag Chute with Textures Ready!!, i cant get it to go more Brighter than this,hope you guys like it and dont mind the Pak fa she is not textured on purpose .:D you guys cant see her yet .

Great news. Thank you! Striking performance. I am glad to see an enthusiastic and talented person. We are waiting for news!

Maybe the new model will not be a replacement for the old one but as a second one (as a prototype and a pre-production model)?

Sweeet nice view..................

attachment.php?attachmentid=159167&d=1489719595

Just really nice!

Will you be adding a manual or user guide for cockpit functions available to use mainly for start-up procedures and chute deployment, weapons bay etc

Also wanted to ask will this be filed under the user files here................ https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/

And supported for new version of DCS World 2.0 merge later on?

Again thank you for the hard work in a free community project.

Kind Regards

#1 Yes i will be adding a Manual for the cockpit and the RWR early beta.

#2 when the project hits alpha i will add it to the eagle dynamics downloads files section .

#3 I dont have nevada map yet,but i plan on getting it,then il be able to add it there.

Hi Cubanace,

Been flying your PAK FA in Nevada map with Oculus, absolutely fab, god that thing can go, its like a rocket off the runway !!!!

Can wait till all cockpit is fully functional, what a plane )))))

Hi Cubanace,

Been flying your PAK FA in Nevada map with Oculus, absolutely fab, god that thing can go, its like a rocket off the runway !!!!

Wait what? it works on DCS WORLD 2.0? how is that even Possible i did not even code it in 2.0 lol,well that is good to know.

Sorry about the Crazy Performance in power to weigh ratio i have to tune that part down.

yep working same as 1.5 as far as I can see,

I do have CTD some times if I get landing wrong (((

With VR its amazing !!!!!

I can imagine the cockpit fully finished everything mapped it will be just amazing.

yep working same as 1.5 as far as I can see,

I do have CTD some times if I get landing wrong (((

With VR its amazing !!!!!

I can imagine the cockpit fully finished everything mapped it will be just amazing.

The New Cockpit is HD and rigged for animations and for close ups just like the Third companies have them,i will Post video of it when i have it running in game, i am busy at the moment with weekend work(JOB) so il be back at coding weekdays.

i am glad your having fun with the mod.

Pak Fa Project Cockpit News.

News About the Upcoming cockpit.

Basic Args Being Implemented Are( More to come soon.)

Arg# 3 Mirrors

Arg#4 Hud Glow

Args + 16-17 for engine rpm.

Arg# 22-23 fuel guages.

Arg# 30 bank angle.

Arg#39-41 Gear/front/left,right.

Arg#42-43 Flaps INdicator.

Arg# 191-200+ RWR

Arg#10-11 altimeter.

Arg#500 Rudder Pedals Animation.

Arg#180 cockpit light.

Arg# 181 canopy open.

Cubanace PAK-FA Supporter

#2 when the project hits alpha i will add it to the eagle dynamics downloads files section .

#3 I dont have nevada map yet,but i plan on getting it,then il be able to add it there.

Awesome :thumbup:

Hi Cubanace,

Again, awesome fantastic! :thumbup:

I want to use these Mods as well for great fun........

Using the JSGME Mod installer:- https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1622052&postcount=1

These mods will make using the PAK FA mod worth the while and good training.

So really excited can't wait for final release:pilotfly:

Thanks guys!

Edited by WRAITH

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg

Cubanace, рlease let me know if you are planning a test version with an old version of the cockpit and a new external 3D model or will they be presented only together? It is very interesting to see the new external model, although the cockpit is important)

Cubanace, рlease let me know if you are planning a test version with an old version of the cockpit and a new external 3D model or will they be presented only together? It is very interesting to see the new external model, although the cockpit is important)

The new cockpit is coming first with the current model, then afterwards the new pakfa 3d model will come,i am doing all the animations in game testings and texturing, this new model uses alot of material layers and multi material for different parts of the plane not an easy task to wrap.

The new cockpit is coming first with the current model, then afterwards the new pakfa 3d model will come,i am doing all the animations in game testings and texturing, this new model uses alot of material layers and multi material for different parts of the plane not an easy task to wrap.

Clear. The most famous Russian resource on the topic of pak fa is the site http://paralay.com and the forum http://paralay.iboards.ru/ I think that you also know about these resources and take the necessary information there. Good luck with your hard work!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

New Model Development.

This time i will take my time to Skin the aircraft and do all animations the correct way,i finally learned all that with the old model so this one is going to be a lot better,the landing gear retract rigging is taking time and i am taking steps to get it right,already added Weel Rotation when it taxis its a great feeling to see it for the first time.:D