Razbam new CM

Hawkeye_UK

I see reference by Nineline that we should wait for the new Razbam CM to clarify Harrier issues.

Have i missed something, have Razbam announced that they have employed a new CM?

If so on what date will that person be operational ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat

They do. RAZBAM_ELMO. Poor guy. ;-) b0c2ba1154f7643e491fb01c2f203c30.jpg2ced578280babf75ce89179db93a4fd6.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Edited by OPEC

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin:

Hey guys. Yes new CM here and I will be addressing everything after the next update. So standby, hold orbitals wait for further talk on.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Your memes will be probably right if he gonna act the same way as Prowler or Decoy did.

If he is able to communicate with the community and also answer uncomfortable questions instead of ignoring it, well, then it would be a great improvement and I bet he will be welcomed with open arms.

PS:

It would be great to start with a sentence like "I'm SORRY that RB was not able to communicate with you in a way you deserved it, I'll promise you that this will change now. At first step I'll answer these uncomfortable questions:"

So lets see, give him a chance.

----

EDIT: Well, I've been too slow xD

Hello Elmo and good luck :thumbup:

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

Hey guys. Yes new CM here and I will be addressing everything after the next update.

Hey, you're not new here, so you know what you have gotten yourself into. ;)

You're either incredibly brave or just crazy, but I wish you good luck with this new role! :thumbup:

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Hi Elmo, thanks for the quick response and welcome to your new role. Understand and will await until after the next OB for a statement on where we go from here.

I'd recommend if not already done so when you get the time to read through the long running posts raised in the last week or so if not familiar with the nature of the issues you are having to pick up. It might give some useful insight into the situation.

Did i miss you position being announced somehow?

Lastly good luck i wish you well.

Edited by Hawkeye_UK

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat

Let's hope this thread can stay open for longer than 2 days thanks to Razbam haters only being able to attack and not move on....

But welcome Elmo!! :thumbup:

Though it seems some of those have already replied on this thread..

Edited by FoxOne007

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey, you're not new here, so you know what you have gotten yourself into. Your either incredibly brave or just crazy, but I wish you good luck with this new role! :thumbup:

100% this. :thumbup:

Good luck with it, ELMO. (And LOL at OPEC's memes) :lol:

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

Man keep the memes rolling I had some good laughs at breakfast. Yes my new strategy will be announced after the new OB update. I look forward to the challenge as due to my current job I'm not being paid to do this. It is simply a voluntary passion job. Everything should be addressed and anything that isnt or needs clarification in the future will be addressed. Many factors played into how previous situations were handled but were turning a new page and looking forward not back.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

Man keep the memes rolling I had some good laughs at breakfast. Yes my new strategy will be announced after the new OB update. I look forward to the challenge as due to my current job I'm not being paid to do this. It is simply a voluntary passion job. Everything should be addressed and anything that isnt or needs clarification in the future will be addressed. Many factors played into how previous situations were handled but were turning a new page and looking forward not back.

But the OB update was postponed to 23rd, you will post only in next week?

Computer: Potato

Modules: FC3 | M2000C | A/V8B | Viggen | F-5E | F-14B | F-16C | F/A-18 | A-10C | Supercarrier :mad::mad: | UH-1 | MI-8 | Gazelle | KA-50

But the OB update was postponed to 23rd, you will post only in next week?
I fell like timing the update and my plan to the community is better together. That way its a one stop source for how ill proceeding going forward.

When I think what they did with JL, I'm not sure what your message is...

picture.php?albumid=1454&pictureid=12236

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Hey guys. Yes new CM here and I will be addressing everything after the next update. So standby, hold orbitals wait for further talk on.

Hi Elmo...

Good luck on your new role....

About the memes...best to laugh then cry :)

Anyway I am sure Razbam team is doing its best and I also don’t think that their modules are bad, or worse then other 3d party ones...but effectively their communication strategy has not been the best one...

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Thanks everyone. I hope that the new strategy will clear the air. Also SGT Coyle I semt you a PM if you could please get back to me when and if able.

Welcome Elmo and congratulations on the CM post.

I hope you stand firm and can smooth things over.

Have a good time

Hardware: Windows 11 64Bit, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Pro Wifi II, 64 GB Ram 3600 MHz DDR4, TUF RTX 4080 OC, M.2 SSD ADATA SX8200 2TB, Meta Quest 2, ASUS TUF VG279QM Monitor, TM HOTAS Warthog , VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base mit TM Hornet Stick und Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedalen.

Deutscher Guide zu: Mirage 2000C, MiG-21bis, F5 Tiger II, Mi-8MTV2, F-14B Tomcat, AJS-37 Viggen und Fulgabwehrsysteme

Welcome Elmo, appreciate you taking the time to volunteer and good luck unraveling the last three years of issues and unanswered or abandoned posts that will come up.

Hopefully your new strategy doesn’t involve monthly update videos as we have seen that tried before and slowly burned out after a few months.

I’m sure contrary to what you might have heard, the community will be more than willing to help you as we all want to see the harrier given the effort and work she deserves and needs

Shrike

Let's hope this thread can stay open for longer than 2 days thanks to Razbam haters only being able to attack and not move on....

But welcome Elmo!! :thumbup:

Though it seems some of those have already replied on this thread..

...Says the one who went from whiteknight to hater and back to whiteknight in less than a week. Congratulations, this might be new world record! Expect a call from the Guiness foundation in the next few days.

...Says the one who went from whiteknight to hater and back to whiteknight in less than a week. Congratulations, this might be new world record! Expect a call from the Guiness foundation in the next few days.

And this is EXACTLY why the last two threads were closed. People can't help themselves from turning them into a crapshoot.

Welcome to the insanity, Elmo. Will be interesting to see how this goes.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

• ED Team

keep it constructive. unconstructive or off topic posts will be deleted.

repeat off topic / unconstructive posters will be given a warning.

Thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2