Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

F-16 Fighter Jet: Hot Pit Refueling

F-16 Fighting Falcons from the U.S. Pacific Air Force F-16 Demonstration Team land at Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni in Japan for hot pit refueling on May 10, 2017. "Hot Pit" is refueling while the jet's engines are still running.

Edited by Sprite001
  • Like 1

A-10 Warthog • F/A-18 Hornet • F-16 Falcon • Sky Refueling

Recent aerial refueling clips of USAF A-10 Thunderbolt II 'Warthogs" and USMC F/A-18 Hornets with KC-10 Extender air tankers. And USAF F-16 Fighting Falcons refueling with a KC-135 Stratotanker. Filmed over undisclosed locations in late May and early June 2017.

• Like 1

Evergreen Air and Space Museum, Oregon, USA

F-14, F-15, Mig-17, Mig-21, Mig 23, Mig-29, F-84, F-86, F-4, SR-71, A-10, F-105, F-100, ME-262, BF-109, FW-190, P-51, F4U, Spitfire, B-17, B-25, F-5, P-40...

https://goo.gl/photos/QW8KmXTvHw2KBLBS6

• Like 1

i7-4770K @3.50GHz; EVGA 1070 8GB Superclocked; 16GB Ram; MSI Z97 Gaming; two Samsung 500GB SSD's in RAID; TrackIR; 32" 2560x1440 Samsung

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..

Aerial Tanking Makes U.S. Air Superiority Happen

Aerial refueling is a key component in keeping U.S. and coalition aircraft over the battlespace and in the fight. No other air force in the world does it with more precision and regularity than the U.S. Air Force. Film clips show KC-135 Stratotankers from the 340th Expeditionary Air Refueling Squadron out of Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar - 2017.

T-38 Talon Cockpit Video During 44th Freedom Flyer Reunion

U.S. Air Force Instructor Pilots from the 560th Flying Training Squadron at Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph join two Vietnam era prisoner of war survivors for a Freedom Flight aboard T-38 Talons for the 44th Freedom Flyer Reunion over JBSA-Randolph, Texas, March 30, 2017. The Freedom Flyer Reunion is an annual celebration recognizing the service of Air Force Prisoners of War during the Vietnam War, their honorable return, and their connection with the 12th Flying Training Wing during Operation Homecoming. Operation Homecoming was the return of 591 American prisoners of war (POWs) held by North Vietnam following the Paris Peace Accords that ended U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War.

Edited by Sprite001

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..