Huey - Can't shoot

Reflected

For some reason I can't fire my guns or rockets in 2.5.1. In the controls menu it's assigned, but sort of greyed out too. I used to be able to shoot, and I know the switchology.

In the controls menu, when I press other buttons, it jumps to that line. Not the "fire MGs" button, though.

Any ideas?

A buddy of mine and I have flown the Huey recently and haven't had this issue manifest itself yet. I'll have to check and see what I have my trigger for the guns mapped too after I get home from work. I'll report back unless someone else has the answer for you before then.

For some reason I can't fire my guns or rockets in 2.5.1. In the controls menu it's assigned, but sort of greyed out too. I used to be able to shoot, and I know the switchology.

Same here.

We tried a 3 player MP mission. Only the host was able to shoot. Both clients did not.

I have the same issue, button is assigned, but when you pull the trigger nothing happens.

Even if you use the default keyboard profile button, it just doesn't detect the press on the in-game joystick

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

You need to clear, click default and rebind the key in the controls panel of the Huey.

I dont know why but some keybindings are messed in some keys, like in the Mig-21 and the Huey.

Just Clear-Default-Rebind

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I dont know.

I had the same issue and reseting, clearing and rebinding It fixed the problem

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Okay I did everything again

Clear -> Save

Default -> Save

Bind to a random key -> Save

Load a helicopter in game, press the button looking at the stick, nothing. No visual movement on the stick....

(until now I've done all my tests without weapons)

I say to my self....hmmm maybe for some reason I need to have the master arm on ARM to be able to push the button (which makes no sense)

I flip em on, I press the random key I assigned and It FIRED. It worked...., but visually the button doesn't move...

Maybe all this time I had it fixed, but because I didn't have weapons and I didn't see the button move I thought it was screwed...

So in conclusion, CLEARING, DEFAULTING AND REBINDING DOES WORK,

but the ANIMATION ON THE CYCLIC IS BUGGED

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Thats what i was saying. I didn catch the lack of animation but it was working for me.

Glad you fix it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 6 months later...

Had the same issue, can confirm that rebinding the key's solves the problem.

Edited by MainSail

Win10-X64, I5,-8600K oc-4,8Ghz, 16GB DDR4, MSI RTX 2080ti, HOTAS Warthog, MFG crosswind pedals, KW-908 Jetseat , HTC Vive with lens mod.