Campaign...

MetaBaron

starting in the air with airshow mission, I'm a bit disappointed here :joystick:

If I knew that before I would not have pushed the restart button.

I personaly found it very annoying and unnecessary.

I'm trying to be a virtual fighter pilot not a virtual flying acrobat or demonstrator, crashing under a very low bridge or missing a gate by 2mm.

Restarted the campaign already several times and not really willing to continue.

I'm sure some people will enjoy this but I guess I will only try to fly the missions alone and that's it (back to Invictus event, much much much more bugs and frustrations but still fun :music_whistling:).

:pilotfly:

ATCS840, Antec Quattro 1200W, Asrock X370 Taichi, R5 3600X, 2x8Gb FlareX C14, RX5700XT Nitro, 3x26" 5760x1200, TrackIr 5, TM Warthog No331, Saitek Rudder.

Mission doesn't validate after landing (after passing all gates and bridge and getting the RTB message...).

Parked the plane atfer last J11 or by side of Mig 21 but no success.

ATCS840, Antec Quattro 1200W, Asrock X370 Taichi, R5 3600X, 2x8Gb FlareX C14, RX5700XT Nitro, 3x26" 5760x1200, TrackIr 5, TM Warthog No331, Saitek Rudder.

Hey MetaBaron. I was having similar issues, but there is a workaround if you would like to play the other missions in the campaign. You can go into your DCSWorld\Mods\aircraft\JF-17\Missions\Campaigns folder, copy all of the missions, and then paste them into your SavedGames\DCS\Missions folder. Hope that helps.

Hello ndecaro, yes thank you I know about this.

Already went to the much more interesting second mission :).

3rd and 4th missions are aparently the former 1st and 2nd.

This airshow mission seems not to validate at all and I found that you can't call Batumi to land (doesn't appear in the ATC menu list). That might be the reason why it doesn't validate at the end...