Back in the saddle after 6 week layoff

bluepilot76

Ive been unable to fire up the A10C for a while. Getting back in after 6 weeks was a great experience. I just had time for an instant action, medium hard, winter. Just to see how it is all going after the update and if I can remember what to do.

At first, for a few moments, its like "what the hell am I doing here!" Wags is telling me the target is a truck with green smoke bla bla.... I know! I can see that sucker! Im about to go right over him! but what am I supposed to do about it!- where do I start!

then its like muscle memory takes over...Oh yeah, master mode. guns. point. Kill. Rockets. Kill....next target..try the TGP, Mavs, LGB....kill...kill..gradually ascending up above the clouds to 24k and then polished off with a beautiful dusk ILS into Batumi.

Its surprising how quickly it all comes back.

I am really enjoying the new update, great to see some of the little details getting sorted..the G max/ min needles for one. the canopy reflections..The flight model feels different, but maybe I am just a bit unused to the agile A10 after a couple of trips in PMDG 737.

The software seems completely smooth and stable, no obvious errors (good ridance flying tree shadows!). Such a breath of fresh air after trying to setup a smooth flight in FSX that doesnt end in CTD...

So, as ive said before... Thanks ED! it is truly a remarkeable cutting edge simulator, the like of which I though I could only ever dream of..Now if only I had more time!

Technical Specs: Asus G73JW gaming laptop... i7-740QM 1.73GHz ... GTX460m 1.5GB ... 8GB DDR5 RAM ... Win7 64 ... TIR5 ... Thrustmaster T16000m