Thanks for the Campaign

DataX

Hey Baltic,

Just wanted to say thank You for this campaign for the Mig 19!

Really well done, I enjoy it very much and if You are planning to make more, I would be one of those who would pay for new campaigns and mission for the Mig. 19.

Greets

Data

Hey Baltic,

Just wanted to say thank You for this campaign for the Mig 19!

Really well done, I enjoy it very much and if You are planning to make more, I would be one of those who would pay for new campaigns and mission for the Mig. 19.

Greets

Data

How do you cope with the borked adf frequency handle?

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

• 2 weeks later...

Baldic Dragon,

Just finished the campaign. Pretty nice and entertaining. 10 kills total and 7 ground tgts destroyed. I will make a movie about the 10 missions and I hope it is not a big spoiler.

Congratulations for you and all the players that did a voice role on it. Many known names in the final list.

All the best,

Sydy

Edited by Sydy

How do you cope with the borked adf frequency handle?

That´s an issue, You are right. But this belongs to the Mig 19, not the campaign. Hopefulle the ADF handle will befixed in the future.

Data

What do you mean? IIRC it is enough to switch to channel 2 on your radio. Also remember to crank the volume up!

The volumen is up, in the training missions I hear the GCI perfectly and he answer my boogie dopes. I just did what the first mission said, clicked down the 2 in the radio and nothing. In the briefing say that I have to contact AMETHYST, how I do it? if there is no F7 in the radio menu. Maybe is I'm using VR LOL. I will try tonight again, running the campaign without use any training mission before.

Edited by JunMcKill

... running the campaign without use any training mission before.

That is a mistake, you wont be able to truly enjoy the Campaign if you are not proficient enough on the aircraft. The training is 10 missions, think of it as a basic Campaign and complete it before attempting the full Campaign.

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just "finished" the first mission after a quite a few attempts. Okay so I didn't quite make it home (I had to eject after running out of fuel). I did dogfight with the Mig-15s for quite a while (probably too long considering I ran out of fuel) without spinning into the mountains (like so many times before) so that is something (although there were no casualties on either side, I did fire an Atoll and some cannon rounds to little avail). I also reached the abort point for the recon. So technically, slightly, just, a mission complete!