Red Alert 2

Alpenwolf

№15 | Drona - MiG-29A

№15 | Skinner - MiG-29A

Each player can only sign up himself. So I believe yours is Drona?

EDIT:

Your friend can still sign up for the reserve list or an available airplane, if he wants.

Edited by Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

F99th - Vampyre

MiG-28

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Posting for a friend, he doesn't have an account on DCS forums yet.

JG-1_Razwald - MiG-21

EDIT: Just so there's no doubt that Razwald would like to join, here's a screenshot from our forums.

OYNuRyA.png

Edited by _Firefly

DCS module wishlist: F-104S ASA-M Starfighter / F-111F Aardvark / F-4E Phantom II / J 35F2 Draken / J-7M AirGuard / Kfir C.2 / MiG-17F / MiG-21 Bison / Mirage F1 / Su-17M4 / Su-24M / Yak-9U

Posting for a friend, he doesn't have an account on DCS forums yet.

JG-1_Razwald - MiG-21

EDIT: Just so there's no doubt that Razwald would like to join, here's a screenshot from our forums.

We've got time, no worries. And there will be a slot for him. I'll wait for his sign up. Gotta keep things as they've always been. Hope you understand that, my friend :thumbup:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Thanks Firefly for looking out for me.

To make it official JG-1_Razwald Mig-21

Sure thing mate, glad you were able to grab a spot.

DCS module wishlist: F-104S ASA-M Starfighter / F-111F Aardvark / F-4E Phantom II / J 35F2 Draken / J-7M AirGuard / Kfir C.2 / MiG-17F / MiG-21 Bison / Mirage F1 / Su-17M4 / Su-24M / Yak-9U

3 x MiG-28's are still available. However, the MiG-21's were all taken quickly as in round 1. Looks like the love for the Fishbed is bigger. Therefore, If you sign up for a MiG-21, I'll replace 1 x MiG-28 with a Fishbed for you, unless players sign up for the MiG-28 before that happens.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Gentlemen, I have an important announcement to make.

On 18 June at 8 PM CEST JG-1 will be hosting a joint practice session for all REDFOR pilots. More details to follow over the coming days. Stay tuned!

Edited by _Firefly
Corrected the timezone.

Gentlemen, I have an important announcement to make.

On 18 June at 8 PM CET (GMT+1) JG-1 will be hosting a joint practice session for all REDFOR pilots. More details to follow over the coming days. Stay tuned!

Cool idea. Are you sure, the timezone is CET not CEST (GMT+2)? I don't want to be late.

Wysłane z mojego MI MAX 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

A Reminder For Red:

Red Objective:

Objectives:

1- (Top Priority) Provide cover for our boys advancing on the ground towards Anapa.

2- (Optional) Shoot down the enemy's AWACS.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Cool idea. Are you sure, the timezone is CET not CEST (GMT+2)? I don't want to be late.

Wysłane z mojego MI MAX 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Apologies, I meant CEST (aka current time in Berlin, Paris, Warsaw etc.). Will edit the announcement. Thanks!

1 x MiG-21 and 1 x MiG-28 and 1 x GCI slots are still available.

EDIT:

Due to real life issues and to get 8 x 104th pilots, I had to move the event from 1900 zulu to 1800 zulu. So the briefing is 1730 zulu. Hope it's ok with everyone.

Edited by Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

That might be a little early for me. Will have to see closer to the time.

I kinda thought it might be a problem... Shame! We've still got some time though. We'll see. Might push it to 1830 zulu.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

1 x MiG-21 and 1 x MiG-28 and 1 x GCI slots are still available.

EDIT:

Due to real life issues and to get 8 x 104th pilots, I had to move the event from 1900 zulu to 1800 zulu. So the briefing is 1730 zulu. Hope it's ok with everyone.

I'm in the same boat as Rage. 1730z is a bit early for me. I will try to accommodate but cant confirm yet.

2075291193_EDSig.png.650cd56f2b9a043311112721c4215a47.png

64th Aggressor Squadron
Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron
TS: 135.181.115.54

Ok, here's the deal: The event starts at 1830, so the briefing is at 1800. Maverick might be able to attend (must work later) at that time and Tiger might as well. Not sure about the rest of the 104th guys, but it should be ok.

Event start: 1830 zulu

Briefing: 1800 zulu

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

[Vodka] Matroshka - MiG-21

Any chance for more slots?

Only for the reserve list. Someone will always not make it on time for the event.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments