Congrats Deka

104th_Maverick

Congratulations on your new module! Welcome to the Full Fidelity fight Deka!

Thanks for all the hard work that went in to the module, the MP community desperately needed something for 'REDFOR'.

Please keep the 'bad guy' jets coming! :smilewink:

Good luck

:joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;4127001']Congratulations on your new module! Welcome to the Full Fidelity fight Deka!

Thanks for all the hard work that went in to the module, the MP community desperately needed something for 'REDFOR'.

Please keep the 'bad guy' jets coming! :smilewink:

Good luck

:joystick:

Thanks Mav, I'm coming back to SATAC. :)

Big +1 on this!

Congrats guys!

Only comment I have is that there could have more pre-release "how-to" vids. But I'm sure they will come.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Seconding this! I really love how you handled the release, the transparency, your activity on the forums and of course the module itself, which feels unique and is a lot of fun!

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

Congratulations to the whole team, but also I hope you stub your toes on a door frame because ONCE AGAIN, a DCS module has bested my self control.

there are better ways to say what you mean bro. How about "Thanks for a great module. I couldn't resist getting it. My wife's gna kill me"

there are better ways to say what you mean bro. How about "Thanks for a great module. I couldn't resist getting it. My wife's gna kill me"

The problem there is that one look at my living room and you'd instantly know there's not a chance in hell that I'm married. :lol:

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Congrates! :D Nice ad to the fleet!

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly: