weapon collateral

shaHeen-1

yes. suppose if two 802AK reach the same ship at the same time. will the first one to detonate dmg the ship but also destroy the second AK so that only one AK does dmg and the other is wasted. e.g if i was expecting to do 40% dmg on a ship with two AKs but only get 20% dmg because second AK got destroyed by first.

yes. suppose if two 802AK reach the same ship at the same time. will the first one to detonate dmg the ship but also destroy the second AK so that only one AK does dmg and the other is wasted. e.g if i was expecting to do 40% dmg on a ship with two AKs but only get 20% dmg because second AK got destroyed by first.

In DCS the second missile is killed by first missile's blast zone. Best to add some separation between 2 missiles(also prevent SAM or CIWS interception with 1 shot).

Deka Ironwork Tester Team

This happened to me even when I put one AK on pop-up, the other on skim. The idea was that they would be close enough in time that if ciws goes for popup, skim will definitely get through and vice versa. Turns out ciws missed both but the skim killed the popup as it came in at pretty much the same time even though it made sharp popup maneuver. Only did 13% dmg. The anti ship training mission.

I played with the JF-17 for the last week and learned most of the systems, my main focus is AG. I run into the same "problem" that i fired AG missiles and the first hit the target and destroyed it while the second looked like it hit teh target but nothing happend to it. I did a quick test mission today on the Persian Gulf map. A couple vehicle/tanks moving on the street, locked them with the AG-Radar, switched to the 701 AG missile, slaved it to the AG target, locked the target, fired, locked the second target, fired and the first target was destroyed but the second one didn't even have a scratch. I saved the track and rewatched it, the TGP was not acurate in the replay but both missiles went for targets, the first hit/destroyed it the second looked like it exploded1-2m before the tank. I looked at the health bar of the remaining units on the F-10 map but all had full health. I watched the little test in tacview and there a hit was showed for both missiles but without destrying the tank(second target). I even did a test to look if that missile can destroy that T-72 from the front and that went well. Track and tacview files attached as zip file.

ag_test.zip

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings