Dear ED, you can't do more for staying at home! Thanks a lot

Tom Kazansky

34,99 for 4 helo's?! That's an absolute bargain! (even though I already owned the Huey)

Thanks ED :thumbup:

Now, if I could only purchase time to play with these goodies... :P

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Own most of the mods and campaigns. That being said, well done ED! We are truly all in this together and DCS offers a great way to get away from it all. God bless everyone and their families I wish the best for everyone! Stay safe.

The trial periods are so damn sweet ED, can't wait to pick up some modules!

Thank you all for doing what you do.

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

Loving my new F16, and looking forward to test driving the F14..

(I won`t put a scratch on it, honest guv`nor....:music_whistling: )

Thanks for doing this,Eagle :thumbup:

Aircraft:- Almost ALL of em. - Except...the F14,the F5E,the C101,the JF-17,the MIG19P, and the FW190-A8. (Just 6 to go to complete the set...) :thumbup:

Classy move ED

Ryzen 7 3800x - 32G DDR4 3400Mhz - RTX 2070 - M.2 1TB - Saitek x52 - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals - Oculus Rift - 2 lap cats

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000, AJS37 Viggen, AV-8B, MIG-21bis, MIG-19P, Mig-15, F5-E3, F-86F, A-4, F-14, A-10C, JF-17

Thank you!

As part of my support I switched from Steam to Standalone and bought the Harrier :thumbup:

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

• ED Team

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

We hope you enjoy the free trials and sales,

keep your spirits up and stay safe.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Thank you ED!

I wish you and your families good luck and good health in the upcomming months!

ps. The title of the sale is great.

FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9 Dora, MiG-15bis , Mig-21bis, AJS-37 Viggen , M-2000C, F-15C, F/A-18C, F-14, Supercarrier, NTTR, Normandy+WW2 assets, Combined Arms, Persian Gulf

AMD Ryzen 2600x , ASUS Rog Strix B450-F, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3000MHz DDR4, MSI RTX 2070 8G, ASUS Xonar DSX, Samsung EVO 970 SSD , PSU - Corsair RM750, Headtracking - EDtracker Pro Wired, 58" Screen, TM Warthog, Windows 10 64bit Home

Couldn’t have said it better myself! Great move,ED, I will definitely be buying the F-16 now for sure! S!

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

Great move by ED, 16 will keep me busy for a while.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Yep, lovely work ED. DCS is going to be important escapism for many of us over the coming weeks and months.

As the owner of a smallish business the months ahead are pretty daunting. I'm probably going to be working my backside off from home just to keep the company afloat so may not have much time for DCS. But when I do get the chance to step away from worky stuff immersing myself in hooking up to that tanker or getting a decent score on Bankler's carrier landing mission is a really healthy thing for me to do. It gives me the mental space to take a break and just chillax in my own somewhat self indulgent virtual world.

So thanks ED, I'm grateful to you for the opportunity to do so. And I'm grateful that your sale provides an opportunity for more people to do the same.

At the risk of sounding real dumb:-

How do you download a module if you want to try before you buy.

I only see a buy option.

Thanks

There is a schedule for the modules you can try. Those should automatically appear in the module manager at the specific day.

Here is the schedule:

March 18-19: F-16C

March 20-21: F/A-18C

March 22-23: F-14B

March 24-25: JF-17

March 26-27: A-10C

March 28-29: AV-8B

March 30-31: M-2000C

April 1-2: Spitfire

April 3-4: Mustang

April 5-6: Fw 190 A8

April 7-8: Bf 109 K4

April 9-10: Persian Gulf Map

April 11-12: Nevada Map

April 13-14: F-86

April 15-16: MiG-15

April 17-18: Black Shark Ka-50

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4248521&postcount=243

Edited by Tom Kazansky

At the risk of sounding real dumb:-

How do you download a module if you want to try before you buy.

I only see a buy option.

Thanks

All you have to do is start your DCS client up. - If theres a trial active on that day, you`ll see a notification telling you that you have a new license available.

Just follow the prompts.

The license/module will be available for the duration of its trial period, (as per the schedule in Toms post above).

(P.S. - Make sure your client is up to date, i.e, the latest build.).

Aircraft:- Almost ALL of em. - Except...the F14,the F5E,the C101,the JF-17,the MIG19P, and the FW190-A8. (Just 6 to go to complete the set...) :thumbup:

I am really grateful for the free trial period as well, however... It would make more sense to activate it in the user's timezone. I was going to fly the JF-17 more when I was done with work today, but I can't because it's already tomorrow in Russia.

• 4 weeks later...
Have to admit I was wrong with the OP and the title.

You guys managed to do even more for staying at home!!!

One month free for all starting April 19th is way more and almost unbelievable.

I'm speechless, grateful and I'll enjoy!

Totally agree with you Tom! At a time when a lot of us are furloughed by our companies it couldnt happen at a better time PLUS 50 percent off most modules as well!!