UH-60L

I work next to Fort Campbell as a Flight Nurse. Our fleet includes EC145, EC135, and EC130's. I see BlackHawks flying around and landing at our airport all the time.

This would be an excellent addition to DCS.

Reed

Good Ole Clarksville

AIR ASSAULT!

• 3 weeks later...

Having spent a long weekend of flying from hafb-mt rushmore, base in area then to academy and back home to hafb and being the ops resource manager for it at hafb for a year until I left the unit I would love one.

Edited by BlacleyCole

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Any idea when the mod will be available? I would like to propose some additional ideals to the development team or head person that I dont wish to do so openly.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

I was part of a usaf rescue squadron in the nineties on the ops side non flying. I got to fly on the Blackhawk from New Mexico to Colorado for refuel to South Dakota overnight there then to the af academy in Colorado Springs the back home in nm. I always try to get the h-60 in all my sims. I switched to xplane because I felt that fsx wasn’t going to progress anymore than it had and I switched for a window computer to a Mac. When RV hit mainstream I had to buy a system for it since Mac isn’t supported by oculus. So let me know when the 60 is available for testing and I will help you out asi have both dcs 1.5 and 2 I fly in Vegas in 2 mostly in thehuey.

If you need funding for development let me know as I’d love to be in on the ground floor.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Most of the af h60 pilots cameover from the army or did when I was in the 48rqs

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

The USCG has a lot of prior Army guys. I was at Cape Disappointment for around 7 years, and at one point while I was there roughly a 3rd of the pilots out of AirSta Astoria were prior Army. There was also a guy who was a prior Marine with -53 time, and one Aussie exchange pilot who said he came over "just to buy a BMW" lol.....that guy was fun to work with!! (I ran lifeboats and we worked with the helicopters twice a week)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone ever played the Battlefield mod "Desert Combat". It was way more fun than the original. One thing I really liked was being the medical black hawk. There's a certain form of awesome to flying in knowing you don't even have the option to fight but can make a big difference. I really loved doing that and look forward to it here!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...