[OLD BUG REPORTS] Cleaning and Organization of old posts

RAZBAM_ELMO

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having real problems getting into CCIP mode for bombing, anyone else suffering from the same? Basically I can only use the Mirage as an interceptor at present, it's very annoying not sure if it's but from what I've read on another thread there's been a few nasty bugs thrown up since the last update.

You need to map Weapon SystemCMD FWD/ AFT, and Depress (for AA).

After selecting AG weapon Weapon SystemCMD FWD will bring you into attack mode. (this is correct).

But there is bug. Weapon SystemCMD AFT brings you back into NAV mode, but when doing FWD again you get radar close combat mode…

Best is to go back to PCA to unselect reselect if you need.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Hi Darkmage,

We have mentioned a few times that the Mirage is getting the new modern digital V/Uhf radio in the Mid life Upgrade. will be sharing info on the new radio as soon as we can :)

EDIT ****

We are really excited that the upgrade is coming to a close and the partnership with the AdA has helped massively in ensuring the mirage is as accurate as it can be.

Edited by =DECOY=

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Hi guys , the Mirage is getting a new modern digital V/Uhf radio in the Mid life Upgrade

We have held of on bugs as most will be fixed. this is the new panel that's coming

attachment.php?attachmentid=219019&d=1570722756

picturemessage_cz0teicw_bad.thumb.jpg.1d6c8f90b5297b95d9f5af2a5bf82fec.jpg

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

That’s awesome! I have been waiting for quite a long time to be able to Voice Attack the M2000c. Would it be possible to ensure that all the buttons are bindable, as well as the specific rotary knob positions, and finally both clockwise and counter wise keybinds for the rotary? And if possible, have those bound by default so all the users can be on the same page. I think those things would go a great way to introduce the new radio.

~Bailey

No matter what I do the MIS on the On PPA select (next to which missile to fire (G = Left, I = AUTO, R = Right)) so I cannot fire the magic II at all - please help

"MIS" is for Super 530D.

The PPA button for Magic 2 is "MAG", on the right.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

If you switch to CNM to neutral "PCA select" mode from Magic or Gun mode, then the radar will break the current lock and return to search mode.

As I understand, it's a 3 pos switch on the throttle, so when going from Magic to Guns you always have to go through neutral position, which in current version will break radar lock. Not a great experience in dogfighting.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

If you obtain a Magic sensor lock (triangle on the HUD) and then switch to any other weapon, then the target designator box will no longer show on the HUD.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Hello.

Just wanted to check if I am the only one with problem to bind PCN enter and claer to keyboard?

Its bound but whatever I bind those keys to they never register. I have to click them with mouse. Which is pretty annoying.

"Hard to imagine bigger engine. its got a beautiful face and an arse built like sputnik." - Pikey AKA The Poet, on 37 Viggen.