Reactivation Requests After DCS World Updates

sgilewicz

As the title states I get reactivation requests for a week or so after a DCS World update. No hardware changes or device driver updates have been performed so the hardware isn't the issue. This is what I see:

Activation is required. Enter your serial number and click "Next". Internet connection is required.

My serial number (A-10C module) is already populated within the serial number entry field so I click "Next" and get the following:

Activation with this serial number has already been performed and the license is still active. Run without reactivation?

I click on "Yes" and the sim starts.

This goes on for about a week and then stops. It has happened after each time a DCS update has been installed. It's not preventing me from flying the sim but I am concerned that there is a conflict between DCS and my system. Any ideas? Many thanks!

Radial Madness

Likewise, I never hold the Shift button (or any button for that matter) when launching DCS. I have a shortcut for it on my desktop and just double click it. I am always able to get into DCS but being an old scientist (chemist), the need for explanation of the unexpected always kicks in! Glad to hear that it's not just me though. Thanks all!

Radial Madness