Is there gonna be any authentic F/A-18C Hornet manual from the manufacturer? (Boeing)

EvMstein

Hello, I would like to know if any authentic F/A-18C Hornet manual from the real-world manufacturer (Boeing) will be available to download through the DCS website upon early access release?

Thanks in advance

https://publicintelligence.net/u-s-navy-f-18-natops-flight-manuals/

• Like 1

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

Hi there

Well, the "outdated" natops available from dubious websites is perfectly fine but a good

up to date PCL, pocket checklist is still needed in order to simulate various abnormal

scenerios offshore and landbase.

Any link for a good PCL available? de-classified of course

Always trying to put the thing on the thing...

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic86358_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Hi there

Well, the "outdated" natops available from dubious websites is perfectly fine but a good

up to date PCL, pocket checklist is still needed in order to simulate various abnormal

scenerios offshore and landbase.

Any link for a good PCL available? de-classified of course

the end sections of that outdated NATOPS has some checklists if you want to do some legwork for it. Otherwise I'm not aware of any. I bet some hornet pit builders might know of some, but I assume those are going to be mostly F-18E SH lists for any 18E sims out there.

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

For everyone looking to "study up" I will make the following suggestion...

Section 29.4 of the above manual is the "NATOPS EVALUATION QUESTION BANK". The official list of questions used to create Open and Closed book tests. I would recommend printing it out the and filling it in. As you find the answers to the questions...you will naturally learn other content as well.

Sierra.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

For everyone looking to "study up" I will make the following suggestion...

Section 29.4 of the above manual is the "NATOPS EVALUATION QUESTION BANK". The official list of questions used to create Open and Closed book tests. I would recommend printing it out the and filling it in. As you find the answers to the questions...you will naturally learn other content as well.

Sierra.

That's cool, thanks