Refueling/rearming with two drop tanks under the wings...

Art-J

At the beginning of the mission with a plane filled up to 100% and two drop tanks attached, the total amount of fuel according two the gauge is about 3850 liters, which is perfectly right for such a config. However, when external tanks are used, dropped and you land for another refueling and attaching a new pair, the gauge gets reset to slightly above 3200, i.e. about 490 l is missing.

What is glitched then? Do we get two tanks filled only in half? Or does the bugged gauge reset to "full internal + one 490 l ventral tank" configuration, while the actual amount in all the tanks is correct?

I guess the easiest way to tell would be to take-off again and try to burn off everything while watching the gauge and warning lights indications, I didn't do it though.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

OK, just did the test flight with refueling, attaching two underwing tanks and then flying until I was empty.

I can confirm that the airplane gets filled correctly, while it's the fuel gauge which gets reset incorrectly (2850+490 instead of 2850+2x490).

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

• 4 years later...